If you were on the edge of your seat waiting for the announcement of when you can see the next installment of the Wolverine movie franchise, you can now sit back and relax.

According to reports, The Wolverine is scheduled to hit theaters on July 26, 2013.  With just over a year before the premiere, that means the studio and star Hugh Jackman better get busy.

The Wolverine is being helmed by James Mangold, and see Logan headed to Japan where he falls for a woman promised to another.  Since this follows the general history of the character, expect to see the Silver Samurai appear in the movie, too.

SHORT FILM: Archetype

SNEAK PEEK: The Strain #3

1. February 7, 2012 at 10:34 pm — Reply

I can’t wait! Plus The Silver Surfer… so cool!

• Beav
      February 8, 2012 at 6:06 am — Reply

Its the Silver Samurai not the surfer….but that WOULD make a good film!

2. that dude
    February 7, 2012 at 11:46 pm — Reply

ya know I can’t much say that I care about Wolverine number 5…or is it 4 since the other one was a prequel sorta technically making it 0

Eitherway, not interested.

3. Davis
    February 8, 2012 at 6:25 am — Reply

All the “X-Men” movies and the “Wolverine” movie made a bunch of money! So, all the whining fanboys can go have a Coke and a smile! “Green Lantern” sucked… but, “Wolverine” didn’t! I look forward to another movie. Hell, Wolvie told Xavier to f@+k-off in the last X-Men movie. If we could just give them a chance to make an even better Wolverine movie… without pre-judgment… maybe we will be amazed.
    (And, NO I wasn’t happy with the way Deadpool was portrayed at the end. They should have just called him Mimic!)
    Yet, I am sure that Ryan misses his Black Widow.
    The Silver Samuria Surfer will not look like he does in the comics.
    Ya’ll just be ready for that!

4. B003
    February 8, 2012 at 8:05 pm — Reply

That was a pre Disney no. I won’t get my hopes up buy may this will suck less!

5. B003
    February 8, 2012 at 8:55 pm — Reply

“That was a pre Disney no. I won’t get my hopes up buy may this will suck less!”

…mabye this will suck less!