Major Spoilers Week in Review for January 29 - February 05, 2012

SNEAK PEEK: Star Wars: Agent of the Empire - Iron Eclipse #3

1. Scott
    February 6, 2012 at 1:01 am — Reply

Tony Stark smarting off to Loki.

Oh, I am so going to go see this.

• GeorgeDubya
      February 6, 2012 at 1:56 am — Reply

Yeah, I really think Tony is going to be the primary vehicle for Joss Whedon’s patented snarky lines, and that’s a good thing in my book.

• February 6, 2012 at 3:28 am — Reply

This movie could so easily hav gone bad – Expect Robert Downey Jr. to NOT make that happen.

2. Antonio Sanciolo
    February 6, 2012 at 2:02 am — Reply

There was something about the 360 shot around the team followed by Iron man taking on a barrage of fire from some ship really had a Buffy Season 7 kind of feel to it for some reason.

In a good way.

And that “We have a Hulk” line is a killer!

3. Lordstimpy
    February 6, 2012 at 2:35 am — Reply

I agree “We Have a Hulk” was excellent.

4. February 6, 2012 at 2:46 am — Reply

This really does look good. I wonder if there’s going to be a scene where Black Widow proves she’s a bigger bad ass than the rest and takes down a crap load of Reavers, I mean Vampires, I mean bad guys.

Snark aside it is interesting to see she hasn’t had much to do in the current and previous trailers.

• GeorgeDubya
      February 6, 2012 at 7:45 am — Reply

They haven’t shown a lot of Hawkeye either. I think it is because the others all have their own movies out there and people can identify them more.

There’s also the flashiness factor at work. Somehow big green guy destroying planes and armored guy shooting lasers is considered more eye catching than Scarlett Johansson.

• February 6, 2012 at 9:45 am — Reply

“… is considered more eye catching than Scarlett Johansson.”

Speak for yourself dude. There are few things more eye catching than Ms. Johansson.

• GeorgeDubya
          February 6, 2012 at 11:38 am — Reply

Oh, I don’t understand the marketting people thinking that, because I totally agree with you that she is the most eye catching aspect of this film so far.

• GeorgeDubya
            February 6, 2012 at 11:39 am — Reply

… And I say “so far” because we haven’t yet seen a trailer with Cobie Smulders in it yet, and that’s a close call in my mind.

5. TaZ
    February 6, 2012 at 9:57 am — Reply

Oh…my…stars…and….garters! I’m more excited about this than Eli Manning beating the pants off of Brady!!! (Way to go GIANTS!!!) Yeah, I know I’m a Panthers fan but I DESPISE the Patriots.

6. Marco
    February 6, 2012 at 3:29 pm — Reply

Drooling on the floor, Drooling on the floor.

7. February 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm — Reply

Yes, this movie is well on track to be the greatest superhero movie of all time. There’s one thing for certain though, Marvel has done the seemingly impossible by getting this far. They built the Avengers cast up with good movies, they’ve got (almost) all the stars of those movies gathered together….this is what I didn’t think could happen. This is beyond awesome.

8. xrayguy
    February 11, 2012 at 10:56 pm — Reply

Sorry, but unless Scarlett is just one hell of a shot with that little pistol she needs to get off the street