With DC’s announcement of the Watchmen prequel mini-series, we wonder what books readers are going to be interested in.
BEFORE WATCHMEN includes:
- RORSCHACH (4 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: Lee Bermejo
- MINUTEMEN (6 issues) – Writer/Artist: Darwyn Cooke
- COMEDIAN (6 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: J.G. Jones
- DR. MANHATTAN (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artist: Adam Hughes
- NITE OWL (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artists: Andy and Joe Kubert
- OZYMANDIAS (6 issues) – Writer: Len Wein. Artist: Jae Lee
- SILK SPECTRE (4 issues) – Writer: Darwyn Cooke. Artist: Amanda Conner
- CRIMSON CORSAIR – Writer: Len Wein. Artist: John Higgins
- BEFORE WATCHMEN: EPILOGUE – various
Since the original announcement, we know two more books have joined the lineup (Corsair and Epilogue), and considering this is DC’s weekly event, I’m wondering if we’ll see a few more titles appear before this is all over to make this a nice round 52 week event.
So, Dear Reader, what title are you most looking forward to reading, and which one(s) are you going to avoid?