DIGITAL COMICS: Renegade Arts Entertainment launches app

TEASER: Amazing Spider-Man #682

1. Kevin
    February 1, 2012 at 12:36 pm — Reply

Wow, I love that Lee bermjo Rorshach cover.

2. J_Michael_T
    February 1, 2012 at 12:46 pm — Reply

Liking it!

3. Rob
    February 1, 2012 at 2:33 pm — Reply

I’m liking it as well. DC is showing that they care about the characters by putting the right people on the books to begin with. Look at those names and try to argue that those aren’t the top people you would want to draw or write them. Don’t bemoan the fact that Alan Moore wouldn’t approve. I haven’t read them and won’t have an opinion until I’ve read them. Till then I look forward to the teases and sneak peeks.

• February 2, 2012 at 3:50 am — Reply

Nice to hear at least one person being rational about this. These covers are selling me on it more & more.

• J_Michael_T
        February 2, 2012 at 8:00 am — Reply

I think it’s just kind of expected to complain about anyone extending the seminal work that is Watchmen. I’m on the “hope these are cool camp” and I’m excited to see potentially good stories about favored characters. If they turn out badly then I’ll “complain”.

DC is throwing some muscle behind these so I feel there’s good potential for greatness here.

4. February 1, 2012 at 3:28 pm — Reply

I think that Darwyn Cooke on “The Minutemen” is a fantastic choice.

-D!

5. joe
    February 1, 2012 at 5:11 pm — Reply

DC has a lot of nerve, publishing these books without the participation or consent of these characters’ original creator!!!

Dick Giordano must be rolling in his grave!
    (r.i.p. d.g. Couldn’t resist)

6. Antonio Sanciolo
    February 1, 2012 at 6:00 pm — Reply

They’re all high calibre writers and artists; creative types that have rarely put a foot wrong in the past and always produced comics of high acclaim.

These names have sold me on a concept I originally thought was obscene.

7. February 1, 2012 at 7:31 pm — Reply

Um.

There are seven images here…