We all go through those awkward teenage years where we try to figure out just who we’re going to be when we grow up. The Gods of the Void were no exception. (Click for Larger)

Apologies to Rodrigo and the Critical Hit crew, who are awesome and do an awesome show. Thanks for the laughs, the chills and the thrills. Check out the Season 3 Finale tomorrow!

OtterDisaster

OtterDisaster

FRIDAY SING-ALONG: Call Me Doctor

SOLICITATIONS: John Romita's The Amazing Spider-Man: Artist's Edition arrives next week!

1. Marco
    January 27, 2012 at 11:08 am — Reply

A manner of sports lol! Season Finale tomorrow? What is this “finale” you speak about?
    (Seriously, is it really tomorrow?)

2. GeorgeDubya
    January 27, 2012 at 5:33 pm — Reply

That’s just awesome.

Also, on a related note, FreddieW of the Youtube fame released a new video today that uses the same music as Critical Hit. It just made me even more anxious for tomorrow’s episode.

• January 27, 2012 at 10:00 pm — Reply

Yeah, I saw that. Quite frankly I was disappointed… with as much money as they make from YouTube, you’d think they’d be able to pay for some original music instead of using a canned library…

• GeorgeDubya
        January 27, 2012 at 10:29 pm — Reply

I was surprised by it too. I’m in a Critical Hit mood today, so it made me smile anyway.

I actually heard it being used on a radio station a few weeks back too, but I was scanning through stations and went past it. It doesn’t matter how many places I hear it though; it will always be the Critical Hit music to me.

• January 28, 2012 at 11:45 am — Reply

The Alex Jones Radio Show/Inforwars/Prison Planet uses different parts of it for like 3 or 4 different sponsors. Always cracks me up, cuz I’m always expecting the clatter of dice when I hear it.

3. Aspiring Spambot
    January 28, 2012 at 8:31 am — Reply

I had a dream last night that the new Critical Hit came in and it was a bonus episode. Imagine my relief when I get up this morning, crawl over to my computer and find that the battle continues.

4. Micah
    February 2, 2012 at 10:09 pm — Reply

So when does the next season start???