My four year old came home from the store the other day wearing a Red Power Ranger mask and doing all the karate moves that he thought looked cool.  Though he has never seen a Power Ranger in his life, I guess it is time to go down that path.  I’m not gonna be one of those parents that buy their kid a cheap costume and send them out into the world to fight Lord Zedd or Hydro Hog.  I want my kid to at least have some protection from the weather.

Fortunately, there are Power Ranger hoodies that should do just that.

These are custom jobs that will set you back around $85.00, and though the price may sound high for a sweat jacket, at least you’ll be stylin’ as the Putty Patrol kick your butt.

I know Matthew is already trying to stake claim on the Pink Ranger hoodie, even though the Red Ranger is all slick and shiny.  And who can blame him, that Amy Jo Johnson is still super hot…

via Geekologie

FAN FILM: The Dark Knight Rises

1. January 27, 2012 at 10:09 am — Reply

What?! No White Ranger?? I’ll just have to get the Green and call my Zord out of the water with my dagger-flute.

2. January 27, 2012 at 12:05 pm — Reply

Green for me, too… if their sizing doesn’t suck.

3. January 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm — Reply

Green for me because I still have my customized morpher (painted, custom stickers to look closer to the TV version and I destroyed a Dragon Dagger to get the “coin). That, and I spent three years RPing a female Green Ranger (alternate timeline descendant of the clone Tom Oliver).

Since they are custom, I wonder if I could get an SPD uniform hoodie done (because my favorite Super Sentai series is Dekaranger).

• that dude
      January 27, 2012 at 7:10 pm — Reply

I’ve actually emailed the guy who makes them before and I think he has done SPD already and has plans for a few others.

4. ZacTMac
    January 28, 2012 at 12:33 am — Reply

I’m trying to decide if I should be true to my personality and get the blue or, being Zach, if I should get the black. My parents bought me one vhs of the power rangers and it was the Zack’s Birthday episode with the evil black knight and the broken cake machine. Being a kid was great!

• that dude
      January 28, 2012 at 9:29 am — Reply

Dude I have that same video XD!

5. Kayla
    January 28, 2012 at 2:37 pm — Reply

If I bought one of these, it would be like having a crush on Billy all over again, except this time I’d have his jacket. Wicked. My younger self is insanely jealous of my older self, who thanks you for the weekend geek-out.

• Billy
      February 4, 2012 at 7:44 pm — Reply

Hey, I so want blue ranger one! Or red!

I emailed the dude on rangerboard about 5days ago about ordering one, but not herd back from him :(

Is thatwhere you contacted him?

6. kevin
    January 29, 2012 at 12:22 am — Reply

Can anyone tell me who to contact about getting a sweatshirt?

• January 30, 2012 at 8:53 am — Reply

The link under the pics that says “via geekologie” has a link to where to contact the person/people selling.

7. Sutton