CLOCKWORK STORYBOOK: One in a Million - Chapter 20

ART APPRECIATION MOMENT OF THE DAY: James Hance

1. TaZ
    January 26, 2012 at 4:13 pm — Reply

(Breathing sounds)…Sorry, I am retarded (Breathing sounds). Oh! You’re just curious! (Family Guy)

2. ray
    January 26, 2012 at 6:04 pm — Reply

If that sink was in a men’s room someone would take a crap in it. That’s why women’s bathrooms look palatial and men’s rooms have pools of piss on the floor and a hand dryer with instructions that used to read “push button” but now just says “push butt”.

3. January 26, 2012 at 10:37 pm — Reply

This made me even more confused than I was when I started watching the video.

I love it!

4. Oldcomicfan
    January 27, 2012 at 7:18 am — Reply

Somehow, I get the feeling that even if I understood the language that commercial would make no sense. As for Mr. Ray’s comment, I worked as a park ranger in my youth and part of the duties included cleaning all the restrooms several times a day. The men’s room was always easy to clean. Aside from sweeping the floor and cleaning the bowl and picking up a paper towel or two that missed the trash can, it was never a mess. The ladies rooms were always a complete disaster, I cannot really mention how bad the mess was. So Mr. Ray has no idea what he is talking about. And what does that have to do with Darth Vader needing to take a leak anyway?

• darklighter1
      January 27, 2012 at 5:16 pm — Reply

I think we should worry IF Mr Ray knew what a ladies bathroom looked like.

5. Eddie Sheridan
    January 27, 2012 at 8:21 am — Reply

So I can’t buy the original three movies without all the added stuff, but this gets a green light from Lucas?

6. January 27, 2012 at 3:34 pm — Reply

So what is it that is being marketed here?

• darklighter1