The fourth installment of the Paranormal Activity series is on the way, and today we find out when it will arrive in theaters.
Paranormal Activity 4 arrives in theaters on October 19, 2012, which means you can scare yourself silly in time for Halloween. There is no word on who is directing the film, but that is likely not to be a big concern seeing as how there are less than nine months to get the movie shot, chopped, and delivered.
The Paranormal Activity franchise seems to be a good money maker for the studio as the cost to profit margin is quite high.
- Production Budget – $15,000
- Worldwide Box Office – $193,355,800
Paranormal Activity 2
- Production Budget = $3,000,000
- Worldwide Box Office – $177,512,032
Paranormal Activity 3
- Production Budget – $5,000,000
- Worldwide Box Office – $203,134,589
Seems like a no brainer that we’ll see Paranormal Activity 5 and 6 released in the next two years as wel.