In an upcoming episode of of Harry’s Law, be on the lookout for Smallville’s Erica Durance who walks around in a Wonder Woman costume believing she is an Amazonian princess.

The most interesting thing about these pictures is Durance is wearing a costume that looks (exactly) like the one Adrianne Palicki worn during the short lived Wonder Woman pilot also produced by David E. Kelley.

“I will say this: There’s a whole difference to being ready to wear Underoos and being ready to wear a pair of pants that are slim-fitting,” she replies with a laugh. “I am grateful that I am wearing the pants. And I like the new costume.”

Personally, Durance makes a better looking Wonder Woman than Palicki did, but bygones and failed pilots only get you a sandwich and an escort to the front door. Actually, it doesn’t even get you a sandwich…

via TV Line

1. BlueBeetle
    December 30, 2011 at 10:22 am — Reply

I think that looks better than any of the leaked Wonder Woman Pilot photos floating around.

Not in leering, ha-cha-cha way, but I think the color pallet on this one is superior.

• Lapis
      May 10, 2012 at 4:27 pm — Reply

Agreed she does look better. Might be her face. Her face just looks more wonder womany to me.

2. Scott
    December 30, 2011 at 11:59 am — Reply

She looks a lot better than Palicki did in any of the pictures I saw. For one thing, it looks as though the costume fits her a lot better, which makes me wonder why it didn’t fit Palicki better, since, presumably, it was tailored for her.

3. Allen
    December 30, 2011 at 3:02 pm — Reply

Let my inner caveman speak: Durance is built like a Wonder Woman to me. Sturdier. More savage. I dig it.

4. Ricco
    December 30, 2011 at 6:00 pm — Reply

I don’t know if it’s because I know she can be bad-ass, that she played a perfect comic book version of Lois Lane or that she just looks better in it but she pulls it off a lot better then what’s her face.

5. December 30, 2011 at 7:10 pm — Reply

I know I’ve said this often enough, but this time I really did have a dream that started off like this.

Although it ended with me as a Kamen Rider, so it might not have been the kind of dream you were expecting.

6. Michael
    December 31, 2011 at 9:01 pm — Reply

She do look good in AP’s WW costume.

7. Darklighter1
    December 31, 2011 at 10:58 pm — Reply

Harry’s Law is still on? I thought that got cancelled after 6 weeks in 2010….wow.