Major Spoilers Podcast #368: Starman Omnibus Volume 4

MOVIES: Pike written in to Star Trek 2 script

1. Frank
    December 21, 2011 at 10:02 am — Reply

This exceeds my expectations.

2. December 21, 2011 at 10:21 am — Reply

Wow! Looks like a fine addition to the LotR films. Can’t wait to see Smaug, but I’m guessing that’ll be in the second film…

3. Ced
    December 21, 2011 at 10:30 am — Reply

Wow, I am in, look more magical then some of the last parts of the LoTR movies! :)

4. SpiderLover
    December 21, 2011 at 3:02 pm — Reply

Awesome, I can’t wait. I must see this movie opening night with glee.

5. ryan
    December 21, 2011 at 4:11 pm — Reply

that looked so amazing except for the part that said next decembe that was a slap in the face lol a hole year till the first part

6. Ian Brad
    December 22, 2011 at 4:09 am — Reply

Looks good, disappointed it will be in two parts though. I suppose they want to milk it for as much as they can.

7. Oldcomicfan
    December 22, 2011 at 8:05 am — Reply

I never imagined the song about the Misty Mountains being sung as a dirge before – I’ve got a BBC audio adaptation on disk and once owned the Rankin Bass version of Betamax tape – and they always did it as a cheerful, bouncy song. How fitting it is as a dirge! The trailer looks great. But we have to wait a whole year? Darn it.