WizWorld New Orleans '12: Lou Ferrigno added to convention roster

HOLIDAY: Cthulhu Tree brings the horrors of Christmas to life

1. Ced
    December 19, 2011 at 3:18 pm — Reply

Still “meh” for me. As if I lack a emotive reaction, it look fine, but I don’t feel excited or anything else.

2. December 19, 2011 at 4:25 pm — Reply

This will be EPIC.

• December 19, 2011 at 4:29 pm — Reply

And truly this is the right time to end the Nolan era of Batman.
      The time for the Dark Knights and The Wolverines are over! Enter the era of the Tony Chews, the Atomic Robos and the Brave and the Bolds. Straight old school heroes, with self-irony it the heroes of the 2010´s

3. Dboy Mugg
    December 19, 2011 at 4:34 pm — Reply

Im in.

4. December 20, 2011 at 10:50 am — Reply

While I’m looking forward to the film seems to me people are reading for to much into the trailer. I’ve seen comments ranging from gleeful account of how this movie supports the 99% and Occupy Wall Street(a moment that started well after production had started) or that the subtext of the film is to much in plan sight.

Maybe both will be the case maybe neither, end of the day we all carry our own baggage in life. This should be a fun ride, but much like the Dark Knight I expect its not going to be a film you watch over and over again.

5. Firefox
    December 20, 2011 at 3:48 pm — Reply

watched this with my dad and he said Bane isn’t bulky enough. I told him, maybe he will bulk up as the movie goes on.