Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: It’s time for everyone to give it their all, if only Randus’ wasn’t having issues with time…

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_127.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Order the Major Spoilers T-Shirt from the Major Spoilers Store (http://www.majorspoilers.com/store)

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #367: Hoaxes and Task Force X

REVIEW: New Avengers #19

1. Ricco
    December 17, 2011 at 3:36 pm — Reply

LOL, okay are sure Orem is an Eladrin and not some sort of demon/devil that feeds off fear?

2. dp8351
    December 17, 2011 at 11:34 pm — Reply

Poor Randus, nothing goes right for him. I thought the summoning and interrogating was well done, especially given the nature of the Void monsters. Ket in command somehow makes me nervous, as does having Torq front and center in the fray… I’m sure they’ll come up with some way not to get totally swarmed ASAP though. Either way, poor Bao Bel Bina deserves some OT pay from Erathis.

3. Dave
    December 18, 2011 at 3:11 am — Reply

I looooooooove Orem and the Interns (which was a great bubble-gum pop band from the late fifties!)

Always so hilarious when those poor kids show up.

4. Dave
    December 18, 2011 at 3:53 am — Reply

Same Dave as ^^^ that guy.

“…because Orem is a dick.” Hahahaha, that answer works for me.

Thanks for the read,

-Still not pretending to be Torq.

5. December 18, 2011 at 7:19 pm — Reply

Regarding the dragon’s hoard magic item thingy:
    I’m also trying to individualise magic items, so when rewarding the PCs with a dragon’s hoard, I reward them with Wondrous Items. That is, items that aren’t really individual to classes/races (Bag of Holding, etc). Of course, you can’t do this all the time, but it’s worked so far.

Also, this episode was hilarious. Keep it up guys.

6. Marco
    December 19, 2011 at 1:28 am — Reply

A fantastic episode! I’ve listened 4 times already, so addicting.
    I hope we’ll see all the Randus from different universe come to rescue our one from disappearing in time, at some point.
    As per Ket, I think having him as commander is going to be fine and interesting. “Orem is a dick” cracked me up :). Those kids are going to be traumatize for a looong time.

7. December 19, 2011 at 2:25 am — Reply

Was so happy to have Glaa back :) When (and I say when) Ket dies pleace let Rob be a non-mysterius-non-dark-but-poor-happy-go-lucky character.

PS: Just kidden. Love Ket pleace don’t kill him off.

PPS: Would love to hear the spinoff series “The Mighty Adventures of Sir Brentzen The Bold and Glaa of Melora”

• Marco
      December 19, 2011 at 12:47 pm — Reply

As I read “The Mighty Adventures of Sir Brentzen The Bold and Glaa of Melora” I could not immagine the title delivered by Batman the Brave & the Bold’s Aquaman voice with a spinning cover of Brenzen wielding his sparkly sword and Glaa doing a Zoidberg. Mega Lols.

• December 19, 2011 at 3:45 pm — Reply

Nope, too late, the people have spoken, Killing Ket.

8. Kenneth Celius Pettersen
    December 19, 2011 at 4:03 pm — Reply

Finally, the t-shirts I ordered made it through the everlasting abyss that is the Norwegian postal service at christmas. Yoy made my week, possibly month, and I haven’t gotten around to listen to the new episode yet. Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome.

9. Josh
    December 19, 2011 at 8:20 pm — Reply

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for answering my question about ways to distribute magical items. My party is just about to wrap up their adventure with their “how the other 1/2 lives” characters and I plan on using their return to their original characters to explain their magical weapons/items they’ll recieve. Unfortunately I’ve run into yet another bane of the gm/dm… writer’s block. I have a general idea of where I want the adventure to go from here, just gotta figure out how to get from point A to point B.

Loved this episode, some great bits with Randus and then with Orem and Ket. Really great RP as well during Torq’s meeting with the generals. Can’t wait for the next episode, keep up the great work.

10. Aspiring Spambot
    December 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm — Reply

I love the summoning chant. “Gentlemen, we are here today to attempt what has never been achieved until now. We shall summon a vacuum cleaner.”