Robot Overlord

1. that dude
    December 15, 2011 at 9:08 am — Reply

No Thor? This doth displease the odinson

• that dude
      December 15, 2011 at 9:09 am — Reply

No Thor? This doth displease the odinson

Aye, mine internet went batshit. Verily the odinson doth appear

• December 15, 2011 at 4:50 pm — Reply

made me lol (thank you)

2. randoom42
    December 15, 2011 at 9:17 am — Reply

Why does Caps armor/costume look like he got a flashback to the ’90s? I hope its just a bad image, and not a bad costume. I’m not trying to troll here and I hope the movie is as good as it should be.

• Young
      December 15, 2011 at 2:02 pm — Reply

I wouldn’t place the costume to a specific decade, but I’m also not very impressed by it. Even though the WWII costume was baggy, I think it had a nice appeal. The new one is too streamlined for my taste. It should have more of a high-tech armor feel (maybe some type of ceramic-weave look or something). I’m still looking forward to the movie, though, I hope that Whedon can deliver the goods.

3. December 15, 2011 at 4:53 pm — Reply

Just wait til you see the Cap suit in action.
    We always think the costumes look s#it on stills.

• December 15, 2011 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Im more worried about Ironmans hair – whats up with that?

4. Dboy Mugg
    December 15, 2011 at 5:03 pm — Reply

Id also concur on Caps’ uniform concerns. Everything Ive seen about it so far, even when its not on him, screams discount halloween with plastic mask. The stills are even worse, its like someone is wearing adult superhero PJs that were preshrunk.

5. The_Bear_Jew
    December 15, 2011 at 7:55 pm — Reply

Thor’s armor looks the best, though I may be a bit bias because Thor was my favorite of the “Avengers” movies so far.

6. darklighter1
    December 15, 2011 at 11:23 pm — Reply

Are you guys overlooking the most awesome? Come on, that Bruce Banner poster is stellar!! Are you kiddin me? The way he’s nonchalantly removing those glasses totally gets you pumped up for the way it looks like he could be on the verge of solving an algebra equation or something….Bruce smash y variant!!

Dude is gonna go all Will Hunting on Loki’s ass! I’m finally lookin forward to this.*

*no animals were harmed in the writing of the sarcasm of these comments.