Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger loves comics, and has for the last 10 years. His favorite books included Fables, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, Wonder Woman, and the Secret Six. Currently, Jack attends San Fernando Valley Community College, where he is studying film making.

DVD: Space-Time Condominium: Season One announced

SNEAK PEEK: Archie & Friends #159

1. steviecoolest
    December 12, 2011 at 11:28 am — Reply

Yow. I just formed a construct myself. And it runs on willpower.

2. December 12, 2011 at 11:53 am — Reply

My Ali-senses must be out of whack, because my first thought was “She has the ring on the wrong finger”.

3. Young
    December 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm — Reply

It almost seems that the mask is bigger than the rest of the “costume” combined.

• Dante Marx
      December 12, 2011 at 11:34 pm — Reply

Yup, she really isn’t wearing very much clothing.

4. December 12, 2011 at 6:46 pm — Reply

Maybe I’m just old, but I want to get her a blanket and a mug of tea. She seems undernourished and frightened, with all the teeth-baring.

• Brian
      December 12, 2011 at 8:52 pm — Reply

Happens when you have daughters.

• Bill the Seeker
      December 14, 2011 at 11:10 pm — Reply

I’m with you, Matthew. She’s just too skinny to have the effect on me they’re obviously going for. And she really didn’t seem to ‘into’ the shoot. oh she posed and looked good for a waif who survives on one apple a day but the emotions she was trying to project just didn’t. I’m sure it doesn’t help that, unlike Matthew, I do have daughters that age.

5. Foolsmask
    December 16, 2011 at 9:31 am — Reply

The mask’s nose looked weird…like she was wearing an athletic nose guard to protect a broken nose, but now if I ever have to wear one of those I know I’m going to paint it green. That’d be neat.

I like that belt though. Does anyone know if/where it might be for sale? At least the buckle, anyway?

• December 16, 2011 at 5:36 pm — Reply

I’ve seen GL buckles at Hot Topic. I wouldn’t know if they have them in the online HT store, though, but you can probably google Green Lantern Belt Buckle and find a suitable place to get one.