Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The team splits to plan and scheme for the big, big battle! (Did we mention there’s a big battle coming up?)

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_126.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Order the Major Spoilers T-Shirt from the Major Spoilers Store (http://www.majorspoilers.com/store)

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #365: Talking up Young Justice

Major Spoilers Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Pancake plate with syrup reservoir

1. December 10, 2011 at 12:41 pm — Reply

Wo-ho-hoo!
    The first few minutes was a wierd trip to acidland – Loved it : )

Best show in town. Wich town you ask? Well, all of them.

• December 10, 2011 at 6:16 pm — Reply

Of all the “Heroes of the hula-balula” books, I find Heroes of the Feywild by far the best.
      It has true new (and interesting) content, humor and a sense of self irony.

The first two books was mostly old whine in new bottles and the “Heroes of the spooky, dangerous, look at me Im Wolverine, shadow” was mostly… Well, look at me Im spooky and dangerous and very not funny at all.
      No, if you will only get one “Heroes of” book, you should get Heroes of the Feywild.

2. Beren1
    December 10, 2011 at 5:19 pm — Reply

It’s not the size of your axe, but how well you wield it. Well done Torq.

3. Spaceboot1
    December 11, 2011 at 8:02 am — Reply

I cracked up when Matthew says “au contraire” for “thank you” or some kind of vague pleasantry. Anyways, is that a Steve Martin line?

• TorontoFrog
      December 11, 2011 at 7:26 pm — Reply

I think it’s a Big Bang Theory reference. And ir cracked me up as well!

• Spaceboot1
        December 11, 2011 at 9:39 pm — Reply

huh. Big Bang Theory? Was it Penny’s dumb boyfriend… Vince or Vick (one second while I Google… Zack. Hmm, maybe not Zack. I don’t think Zack is capable of attempting fake sophistication)

• December 12, 2011 at 7:33 am — Reply

I think it’s a Big Bang Theory reference. And ir cracked me up as well!

Torq saying Au Contraire IS a reference, but to something more common to my wheelhouse. Anyone want to hazard a guess? (It’s a scene involving an English accent, a Texas drawl, and a public john… Er, comfort room.)

• Spaceboot1
          December 12, 2011 at 8:18 am — Reply

The Man Who Knew Too Little? The Three Amigos? Crocodile Dundee? Wagons East? City Slickers?

• Spaceboot1
            December 12, 2011 at 9:30 pm — Reply

I’ve got it: it’s from some production within six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

• Ricco
          December 12, 2011 at 3:45 pm — Reply

The Cleveland Show?

• December 13, 2011 at 7:26 am — Reply

I’ll give you a hint: Stephen mocks me for repeatedly referencing three or four things over and over. (And it’s not a George Carlin joke.) :)

4. Ricco
    December 11, 2011 at 12:44 pm — Reply

Nice show, Matthew is funny as always and Torq trying to sound smart was specially funny.

A quick question, just how good is Torq with his great-axe? Are we talking cutting a fly’s wings in mid flight?

• Aspiring Spambot
      December 14, 2011 at 9:39 am — Reply

Well, Torq’s axe skill is roughly proportional to Matthews ability to roll, so… Yeah, we’re talking axe-fu here.

5. Teflonknight
    February 20, 2013 at 9:29 pm — Reply

Am I the only one that thinks vecnas information is simply going to read “DUCK!” and combat starts.