In this issue: It’s The End for Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and Matthew and Stephen talk up the sixth series of Doctor Who.  Plus, there’s some pizza talk for those of you still full from the holiday.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/msp361.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SOLICITATIONS: Image Comics announces Palmiotti's Queen Crab

Critical Hit #124: Questions and Answers

1. November 26, 2011 at 11:35 am — Reply

the wife and I are huge fans of Feta cheese.

2. Ricco
    November 26, 2011 at 4:12 pm — Reply

The baby call himself “Stormaggedon Ruler of All”, he categorizes people in 3 types: Mom, Not-mom and peasants.

3. Brad
    November 27, 2011 at 2:38 am — Reply

I heard Rocking the Suburbs I think!

• November 28, 2011 at 3:39 pm — Reply

ben folds for the win

4. SpiderLover
    November 27, 2011 at 10:38 am — Reply

Thank you for the podcast, due to it being the holidays I didn’t expect one. Thank you for this thanksgiving treat, you guys are amazing.

5. Michael
    November 28, 2011 at 6:14 pm — Reply

After The Big Bang Theory’s Sheldon pulled off a decent Bat-Voice I think just about anyone could at least get an audition for the gig.

Of course some are much better at it than others.

6. Ricco
    November 29, 2011 at 4:37 pm — Reply

The greatest Dr Who villain to me is “The Doctor facing inevitability”, to put this in perspective 2 of my favorite episodes are “The Waters of Mars” and “The Fires of Pompeii”.

I really think that a ruthless Doctor willing to let people DIE is scary…

The Doctor: “This is a fix point in time, this will always happen, it HAS to happen”

That is really scary to me, because it means the Doctor will loose, at best he’ll be able to mitigate some of the damage but HE.WILL.LOOSE!

7. Gammafighter
    January 6, 2012 at 2:20 pm — Reply

I’m a native Chicagoan and lover of cheese and i must say that hate you all for making me so hungry. Seriously, I’m sitting at work and I’m dying for a slice of deep dish so bad it’s infuriating.