Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: Time for the confusion to come to an end. Will Randus be successful, or will DnDBrian roll an epic fail?

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_123.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Order the Major Spoilers T-Shirt from the Major Spoilers Store (http://www.majorspoilers.com/store)

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #359: Cancellations and Love Songs

REVIEW: Justice League #3

1. Ricco
    November 20, 2011 at 1:00 am — Reply

Ok, so the fate of the universe rests in the roll of the die of Brian, what could possiblee* go wrong?

Can’t wait to see how expensive that is gonna be to the party ;-)

* Not a typo.

2. November 20, 2011 at 3:55 pm — Reply

E-P-I-C!
    But didn´t Velora have green hair?

3. Brian
    November 20, 2011 at 4:13 pm — Reply

I sense a 6-issue miniseries. “Epic Fail – The Randus Crisis”. In the process of fixing the timeline, Ket gets to meet a Smith who survived and married a nice Eladrin girl. Torq kisses Orem’s sister.

4. November 20, 2011 at 4:35 pm — Reply

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Farewell Sir Brentzen the Bold you will always be in my heart – sob, sob TT

• Praion
      November 21, 2011 at 4:33 am — Reply

POWERGOD!

• Ricco
        November 21, 2011 at 8:28 am — Reply

“Power Gone!” You mean

5. XantharTheFlame
    November 20, 2011 at 7:19 pm — Reply

I’m going to have to listen to Ep. 101 to 103 again now, just to understand what the heck is going on with the flaming death angles in the Farbrights (sp?), and why everyone found it so funny. Doh! Dang my shoddy long term memory!

Great show guys! Can’t wait to see how this builds up to the finale! I’m so stoked about this podcast I just started from Ep. 1 all over again, by the way.

6. Marco
    November 21, 2011 at 3:44 pm — Reply

Omg fantastic show, shorter but filled with huge developements. Need to listen back again.
    Sir Brenzen leaving was a shock… We’re gonna miss hearing “POWERGOD”.
    Hope to see him again soon.
    The battle is near, yeeeei, can’t wait!
    And what to say about Randus? Brian you’re a Legend :D

7. Lizzie
    November 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm — Reply

don’t they still have to get the eye of vecna or am I making things up?

• Ricco
      November 25, 2011 at 8:05 pm — Reply

Pretty sure they don’t have to, I remember Brian asking if she had lost the eye to the Raven Queen and Rodrigo said that hadn’t happened in this universe.

8. Donovan
    February 13, 2016 at 11:41 pm — Reply

How can you not like drizzit do urden. That was my favorite forgotten realm series. AND I own every single book ever made for forgotten realms fantasy stories. If you guys have an e reader I can give them too you if you want.