Batman: Arkham City has taken the gaming world by storm, selling 4.6 million copies on various consoles, and now the game is headed to the PC on November 23, 2011.  Were you one of the millions who bought the game?

Did you buy and play Batman: Arkham City?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TOYS: Uglydolls strikes deal with Toys R Us

SNEAK PEEK: Mega Man #7

1. November 8, 2011 at 11:16 am — Reply

Bought, enjoyed and finished Arkham City. I recommend it to anyone if only for the story. The ending will blow you away.

2. Landle
    November 8, 2011 at 11:30 am — Reply

I chose “I will as soon as it is released on the PC” because it was the closest to what I would like to have picked: “I will as soon as Christmas is here.”

3. November 8, 2011 at 11:32 am — Reply

Yeah, like Landle said, I’ll be getting it eventually, but I chose “No” because I haven’t gotten it yet.

4. Shouri Elemente
    November 8, 2011 at 11:37 am — Reply

There isn’t a “No but I plan to after Skyrim devours my soul” option.

• hectorbustnuts
      November 8, 2011 at 2:36 pm — Reply

Amen to that!

I bought “Arkham City” day-one because I knew once “Skyrim” dropped, that’s all I’d be playing for the next few months!

5. @lantis
    November 8, 2011 at 11:43 am — Reply

I plan on getting it after I have met two conditions. 1) I beat Arkham Asylum and 2) the price drops below $50

• atomicknight
      November 8, 2011 at 3:01 pm — Reply

found a used one at a Vancouver, WA Buy Backs for only $41 the week of release. Why anyone would buy this excellent game only to sell it less than a few days later is beyond me, but it’s my windfall. After playing it, I would have gladly paid the $50

6. Xaxelbrax
    November 8, 2011 at 11:52 am — Reply

I choose no. It’s just not my style of of game. I’m more a blocks falling from the top of the screen kind of person.

• ~wyntermute~
      November 8, 2011 at 3:31 pm — Reply

Same here, minus the tetris-part. That game gets too fast for me around level 10 or 11… or before. It’s been awhile since I’ve played, and my aging reflexes probably won’t help much.

7. Ricco
    November 8, 2011 at 11:56 am — Reply

I only play DDO (Dungeon and Dragons Online), the story looks nice thou, but I can just check the cuts scenes online anyway.

8. Russ Catt
    November 8, 2011 at 12:39 pm — Reply

I bought the game used, but am not planning on playing it until the Christmas break.

9. Jimmy
    November 8, 2011 at 1:44 pm — Reply

I have a Steam code copy through the NVidia Graphics Card promotion, and am eagerly awaiting its unlocking come the 22nd/23rd…

10. atomicknight
    November 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm — Reply

I usually don’t purchase games as soon as they come out just because not many games are worth the initial $60 price tag. But this one was the happy exception. The almost universal overwhelmingly positive response to Arkham City swayed me, especially since I thought Arkham asylum was probably the best Batman (and overall, superhero genre) video game I’ve played. A very engrossing story that pulls you in and makes you want to see how it ends. Closest thing to being the Batman without the billions and tragic obsessions.

11. hectorbustnuts
    November 8, 2011 at 2:34 pm — Reply

Bought it, played it, loved it.

I honestly didn’t think that Rocksteady could inject more Bat-love into a game than they did with “Arkham Asylum”, but I was more than happy to be proven wrong.

“Arkham City” is the perfect Batman game, taking the established formula and polishing it ’til it shines.

Can’t wait to replay it (and finish finding all those damn Riddler trophies!)

12. brenton8090
    November 8, 2011 at 3:03 pm — Reply

No money, no time.

13. Brandon Blizzard
    November 8, 2011 at 3:15 pm — Reply

A game that is perfect for Batman fans as it includes tons of characters, locations, and little things that are great for long time fans of the Dark Knight. The game is also, and more importantly, fun to play with a very interesting story. Worth a look at the very least.

14. Imp117
    November 8, 2011 at 4:38 pm — Reply

It’s a dream of a game, next to being batman it’s as good as it gets. And look no scars!!

15. November 8, 2011 at 8:23 pm — Reply

Haven’t played it, but not for lack of wanting to. I don’t own any system that it is released for currently and I can’t afford to rent one. Might give it a try when it comes out on PC, but I’m not certain yet.

16. antonio sanciolo
    November 8, 2011 at 9:19 pm — Reply

I chose the “as soon as on PC option”
    I preordered it from my games outlet a month before it was INITIALLY scheduled to be released
    but I’m SERIOUSLY considering getting my preorder refunded and buying the new Assassin’s Creed instead as it feels a bit crap to have the date of release of goods you’ve paid money for moved back more than a month without so nary as a “how do you do?”