Uncanny X-Men #1 arrives in stores today, and in anticipation of all the other big story twists the company is set to drop on you, Marvel has sent over a teaser of things to come in 2012.

You may begin speculating now…

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP110591)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO
ON SALE TODAY!

UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (SEP110595)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO
FOC – 11/7/11, ON SALE – 11/30/11

UNCANNY X-MEN #3 (OCT110671)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO
FOC – 11/28/11, ON SALE – 12/21/11

UNCANNY X-MEN #4 (NOV110563)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
FOC – 12/12/11, ON SALE – 1/4/12

UNCANNY X-MEN #5 (NOV110564)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils & Cover by GREG LAND
FOC – 12/19/11, ON SALE – 1/18/12

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

John Lasseter gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

TOYS: DC Entertainment extends toy deal with Mattel

1. Navarre
    November 2, 2011 at 10:06 am — Reply

Is Psylocke in the Uncanny team? I thought Illyana was on the team.

2. TaZ
    November 2, 2011 at 10:54 am — Reply

Ok, what I see so far: Juggolosus gets smoked. Warlock(?) goes on steroids. Namor once again gets his game on with someone else’s blonde woman. Cyclops gets a butt-kicking from Nimrod(?). Hope meets the Phoenix. A possible member of “The Brood” from way back in the X-men’s adventures in space with Scott’s daddy. Magneto and Psylocke are totally mismatched with what appears to be a Celestial. I have no idea who the guy in the Mr. Freeze costume with the oven mitt gloves is.

3. Ricco
    November 2, 2011 at 11:02 am — Reply

Oh my God! I’m filled with a strange feeling, what can it be? Do I suddenly care about the X-Men separating yet again?… wait… *burps*… nope just gas…

4. Seneca
    November 2, 2011 at 11:29 am — Reply

It looks like Psylocke is trying to defend the celestial from Magneto with a katanna as thick as her leg and potentially 6+ feet long.

5. Shaun Baker
    November 2, 2011 at 1:04 pm — Reply

Do they publish X-Men comics anymore? Or just teasers? I feel like they’re teasing a story ten stories after the last story they teased.

6. November 2, 2011 at 4:49 pm — Reply

All this announcement does is make me glad I gave up on Marvel.

7. jajaira
    November 2, 2011 at 11:42 pm — Reply

Phoenix!!!! Jean better come back all bad and stuff!

8. Brother129
    November 3, 2011 at 12:36 pm — Reply

I love how Namor gets to be the guy that will try to screw your woman if you lead a super team. He’s tried for years with Susan Richards…guess its on to the next one.