Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The adventure inside the tower continues, as the party encounters creatures of the eight legged variety.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_120.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump for the image from this episode.

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #355: The Action Figure Community

REVIEW: Secret Avengers #18

1. Marco
    October 29, 2011 at 11:52 am — Reply

Fantastic episode, I really hope you’re gonna fight drow with spider head :D. I laught in the street when I heard that lol.
    Well played Vecna, well played…

2. October 29, 2011 at 1:38 pm — Reply

The party seemed to take their task to destroy the book a little too lightly. I can’t wait for it to come back and bite the in the @ss. Listening to Rodrigo as long A’s I have, Im fairly sure it will happen.
    Also an interesting Torq episode. I have long been an opponent of Torq multiclassing something holy, as I felt it forced and not very Torqy. However Torq and SAW’s super teamwork make for an obvious reason for Torq to get some honory title in the church of Bahamut.

Pleace keep up the good work – and can we pleace get back to Sir Brentzen! The suspence is killing me.

• October 29, 2011 at 1:39 pm — Reply

Where did my avatar go?

• October 29, 2011 at 5:04 pm — Reply

if you use a different e-mail or mistype your e-mail your avatar won’t show up.

• October 30, 2011 at 2:37 am — Reply

yes, there was a e-mail typo on my wife’s iPhone ;)

– and super nice job on the world building in this episode. Im your DM padawan.

3. Wombohead
    November 1, 2011 at 4:00 pm — Reply

Great stuff, as usual – we’ve getting close to the big reunion – squee! Also loved the random Sim City 2000 ref Matthew – made me giggle :)

4. Gammafighter
    November 4, 2011 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Hey Critical Hit crew! Ever since I heard the first Penny Arcade 4E podcast years ago, I have taken an interest in D&D. None of my friends are interested in D&D and I don’t have time for it anyways. Since then, I’ve been looking for a decent D&D podcast to satisfy my D&D desire, but i’ve been disappointed every time. Yours is by far the best consistent D&D podcast out there. I currently have a job where I don’t have to hear or think very much, so listening to your podcast makes my day go super fast. I’m only up to episode 30 so far, so I have a lot more to go. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work!

5. cygnus_2112
    November 5, 2011 at 12:32 am — Reply

Hey guys, I love critical hit, one of my favourite podcasts. I subscribe via itunes, and only the first 6 minutes and change are available in the download. I was wondering if this is an issue on my end or an issue with the uploaded file to itunes.

In any case, keep up the good work gentleman :).

• November 5, 2011 at 9:49 am — Reply

More than likely you downloaded the episode before it was fully ready. Delete that file, and redownload.

6. Adam
    November 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm — Reply

Just wondering about the armor upgrade at the end there – is Torq’s armor now Wyvernscale armor? If not then maybe it should be upgraded to that soon. I think without being masterwork his AC is going to start lagging behind the characters who get to have an ability modifier to their AC.