Or so says Galactus in this teaser image from Marvel.

FANTASTIC FOUR #600 (SEP110551)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by STEVE EPTING, LEINIL YU, CARMINE DIGIANDOMENICO, FAREL DALRYMPLE & MING DOYLE
Cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
FOC – 10/31/11, ON SALE 11/22/11

FF #12 (SEP110556)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by JUAN BOBILLO
Cover by STEVE EPTING
FOC – 11/7/11, ON SALE – 11/30/11

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: BOOM! Studios for October 19, 2011

TEASER: Hell Yeah!

1. Michael
    October 18, 2011 at 11:23 am — Reply

Okay, so we have another year of Fear Itself. Well, a follow-up to it at least. What looks like either the return of The Phoenix (be it Dark, Jean, Burt, or some combination thereof). What looks to be a relaunch of some kind (I wanna say the Point One books, but I think that’s wrong). And now a big deal about “OOOOO! Galactus is finally gonna get his hunger on and eat the Earth!”.

C’MAWN, Marvel! Is this all ya got?!?!

2. TaZ
    October 18, 2011 at 11:59 am — Reply

Is there anyone that comes here on a regular basis that DIDN’T call “FF#600”? Anyone….anyone…Beuler?

3. Armaan
    October 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm — Reply

It’s funny that GALACTUS is saying this.

“Very soon, your world is going to be broken. So, uh, if you’re not using it after, would you mind if I eat it? Or maybe eat it now? I mean, you know how it is eating a broken world, you get asteroid crumbs everywhere and you’re somehow never quite – oh, ok, I’ll just shut up now.”

4. eric
    October 18, 2011 at 4:28 pm — Reply

Even though I am not buying DC anymore because I dont like the reboot when they said oh it is not a reboot but it is reboot, at least DC has done something fresh. I am not a Marvel reader except I have enjoyed Cap America in trade format. It seems like Marvel just keeps rehashing the same story just different formats every since Invasion or what ever it was after Civil War with all the Skrulls. It just seems to be the same thing over and over and over with them telling you the same thing “oh this is Marvel changing, Spider man will never be the same, an Xman is going to die and then comes back, now it is Galactus and this is going to be a comic changing event. I feel for all of you Marvelites that continue to buy this regurgitated cow food from the six different stomachs.

5. eric
    October 18, 2011 at 4:31 pm — Reply

And come on when is Galactus really going to destroy the Earth? Damn has he not had enough shots at it? How about have the earth destroyed and the heroes have to get everyone off the earth to the moon and rebuild earth in some other way. How about that for a story line? Make all the humans go somewhere else in the universe or have Phoenix rebuild the earth or Scarlet Witch wave her hands. I mean isnt Galactus supposed to unstopable? One can only suspend their disbelief so long in certain situations.

6. Pidgeonman
    October 18, 2011 at 9:34 pm — Reply

Cable comes back in time, grabs Dark Phoenix, who blows up Galactus and is then killed by the Hulk.

Simple solutions for simple problems.

7. Darklighter1
    October 18, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

I think Galactus was referring to the 99%. Already broke big guy…already broke….