Who’s ready for another Final Fantasy game?

A young man wielding two unique blades appears before Serah. Melee is the fighter’s combat style of choice. His dual-wielding method demonstrates an expert technique, which includes combining his sword into one new weapon. Although straightforward and cheerful, no one knows much about his past, or how he stumbled across Serah in her time of distress.

The game arrives in December 2011.

via The Daily Blam!

DIGITAL COMICS: Vertigo announces day and date releases

Walt Disney and Marvel finally team for crossover

1. Rob
    October 17, 2011 at 12:19 pm — Reply

Am at work so I can’t see the video but based on the picture, was there a bird that pooped on someone’s car to cause this half-naked girl to cut it in half or is she just that careless with her sword? Either way, that’s pretty messed up.

2. Rob
    October 17, 2011 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Final Fantasy XIII-2

3. Beanplate
    October 17, 2011 at 5:22 pm — Reply

As pointed out above, this is the sequel to Final Fantasy XIII. The current trailers and previews all look pretty positive, but I wasn’t amazed by the original game so this is a wait and see for me. If nothing else, the current hype is that Square Enix learned their lesson about straying too far from the source material after suffering backlash with X-2.

4. Oldcomicfan
    October 17, 2011 at 8:18 pm — Reply

I have been playing – and loving – Final Fantasy games since the SNES days. However, I am sad to say that I haven’t finished the last two Final Fantasy games I bought, and I never purchased the Online game nor the one game that followed. I think quite frankly that playing WOW spoiled me for static RPGs, and also I am old enough now at 55 that I don’t want to devote 114+ hours to playing a single game. The game looks gorgeous, though.
    I do have one question. When the fellow rode overhead on his trusty stead, were those horsefeathers drifting past the camera?

5. Zory
    October 18, 2011 at 3:32 am — Reply

Wow, it’s like I’m already playing the game!

Eh? Eh?

6. Seneca
    October 18, 2011 at 7:03 am — Reply

When I played the first version of this game I had a near death experience from boredom and agravation so I am not playing any more FF games. I had collected every FF game right up to this point including the MMO’s. Yeah the hyper realistic imagery is great but when every single game gets a different system and barely any resemblance to any ff game before it then I quickly loose interest.