Marvel sent Major Spoilers a sneak peek of Uncanny X-Men #1 by Kieron Gillen and Carlos Pacheco.

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP110591)
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Pencils and Cover by CARLOS PACHECO
Inks by CAM SMITH
Colors FRANK D’ARMATA
From the superstar creative team of Kieron Gillen and Carlos Pacheco, Cyclops and those who have stayed with him on Utopia rise from the rubble of X-Men: Schism renewed & refocused. Cyclops has created the most powerful X-Men team ever gathered and called them the X-Tinction Team. Except when Mr. Sinister makes his diabolical return, is this new team up to stopping Sinister’s current style of extinction?

Uncanny X-Men #1 arrives November 02, 2011.

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SOLICITATIONS: IDW Publishing announces more True Blood collections

DIGITAL COMICS: Two Italian Guys comes to Apple iBookstore

1. TaZ
    October 7, 2011 at 8:29 am — Reply

You know, now that all this schism stuff is done and we get to have a focus on the egos of Namor, Magnus and Cyclops instead of Cyke/Wolverine all the time plus the return of Mr. Sinster (albeit dressed like a bad halloween Dracula) I may start following this line of “X-books” again.

• AnthSand
      October 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm — Reply

Amen, brother! Surely, thou hast spoken well!

• TaZ
        October 7, 2011 at 1:23 pm — Reply

I’m kinda enjoying Namor being portrayed as the biggest trash-talker in the Marvel U. Between Susan Storm Richards and Emma Frost old Subby’s been sweet talking quite a bit lately. I’d hate to see that lead to a split between Scott and Namor because he’s worked out surprisingly well as a supporting character in the X-men. On reason I’m interested in following this series is seeing how Scott deals with possibly his greatest personal foe (Sinister), Magneto, Namor and Emma when the last three have shown they’re not really completely worthy of trust. Watching Wolverine grade papers? Nah…I’ll pass.

2. Navarre
    October 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm — Reply

Magik and Colossus are on the same team. I’m in.

It looks like in a couple of panels the colorist couldn’t decide if Emma’s thighs are showing or not.

3. Kevin
    October 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm — Reply

I heard this was a good jumping on point but I must be hopelessly far behind. UNCANNY X-MEN #1?? Namor and Emma? Magick back? A big giant head? Namor and Emma? WTF? Guess I won’t be hopping aboard after all.

4. Gaumer
    October 7, 2011 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Can’t wait for this new era for the X-Men. They’ve built up some great story-lines that hopefully stick and carry over, but I really don’t think its so deep and detached from what everyone knows of the X-Men. Its a great time to read or want to read the X-verse books.