Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The Astral Sea Submarine gets its first real test – UNDER THE ASTRAL SEA!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_116.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: Dollhouse: Epitaphs #4

SNEAK PEEK: Kull: The Cat and the Skull #1

1. October 1, 2011 at 10:43 am — Reply

“There are mekanical monkeys to wind”
    “The two-headed Rob-Brian monster”
    “A swelling periskope”

This episoden had it all, a 6 out of 5 stars episode gentlemen.
    Each week I tell you that you did a great show but this was way, way up there.
    Two days ago I finished my trird run throu all the episodes and this one is clearly on the top 5 if not 3.

Rodrigo’s world building was dazzeling, made me wanna quit being a DM.

2. Caleb
    October 2, 2011 at 1:04 am — Reply

The mascot for Iron Vigil cereal should definitely be the Iron Vigilante…

3. Marco
    October 2, 2011 at 5:38 am — Reply

Critical Hit’s intro is wonderful, I love it.
    Glaa cracked me up when he/it said “I might have a method”. Coolest idea ever :D
    Great episode by the way, awesome work (as usual), Brenzen smacking Randus made me woke me up since I was listening in bed.

4. Eathu
    October 2, 2011 at 4:51 pm — Reply

I realized something awesome:

“You all failed in an astral submarine, astral submarine, astral submarine, You all failed in an astral submarine…”

But with that aside, this was an awesome episode.

Thanks and nice nat 20 steaven

5. XantharTheFlame
    October 2, 2011 at 10:59 pm — Reply

“Stay on target!”
    “I’m too fat!”
    “Stay on target!”
    “I’m too fat!”
    “Hold on!”
    “I’m too fat!”

Too funny, even if it is overtly fatist (weightist?) I’m not against gravitationally challenged people who are too short for their body mass by any means — but that was just hilarious!

Great show as always. Keep up the good work.

6. XantharTheFlame
    October 3, 2011 at 1:38 pm — Reply

*** Spoiler Alert ***

After Randus and Sir Brenzen disappeared and woke up on the beach, then realized what happened, I wonder what Rodrigo would have said if they tried writing a message to Glaa and Orem in the sand? The campfire evidence was there after all, and that was done only in the past 24 hours.

7. Ricco
    October 4, 2011 at 2:54 pm — Reply

I laughed so hard I scared my cat, seriously this was funny as all Hell! Keep it up guys.

8. TheGeekFather
    October 9, 2011 at 11:26 pm — Reply

Am I missing something? Logged on to see the picture of the Astral Glider I thought was gonna be posted but I see no pictures up for this episode.