Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SNEAK PEEK: Incredible Hulk #1

NEW 52 REVIEW: Voodoo #1

1. Belmont
    September 29, 2011 at 1:57 pm — Reply

That’s a laugher, Logan in a suit, ol’ Wolverine usually wouldn’t have been caught dead in dressed in a 3 piece Sunday best………. Headmaster Wolverine,(snicker, snicker,) more like headhunter….. Aw well whatever sells the comics these days…………

• September 30, 2011 at 2:04 am — Reply

??? Back when he went as Patch he was wearing a tux all the time.
      OMG – I was just that guy!

2. Rob
    September 29, 2011 at 3:36 pm — Reply

I love it! :D

3. September 29, 2011 at 3:58 pm — Reply

I hate it. But then again, I’m not the audience anymore so my opinion doesn’t count. Enjoy, Logan Lovers!!

4. TaZ
    September 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm — Reply

Love the concept, hate the art. Logan’s been a mentor figure for a long while now. But if it’s the Jean Gray Institute, wouldn’t they be the G-Men? No, wait….that’s already taken.

5. Rob
    September 29, 2011 at 9:23 pm — Reply

I never realized Chris Bachalo was so polarizing. How could anyone not like it?

• September 30, 2011 at 7:12 am — Reply

i know, right? Frankly, he’s one of my favorites, i will check out a book if all i know is he is on it. I guess his distinct style really stands out.

6. September 30, 2011 at 7:15 am — Reply

Okay, color me intrigued. I was on board for the Bachalo alone, but this reminds me of Generation X, with more a humorous take and light hearted. I could be totally wrong, but god i hope not. With all the “omg serious!” books around, the thought of Wolvie being a headmaster just tickles me the right way. :)