Marvel sent over another teaser image for the big Point One #1 issue that kicks off the big stories coming in 2012.

“It is the starting point to what’s in store for the world’s most iconic characters and startling events. Point One serves as the launch pad for dynamic new series, the return of fan-demanded characters, and a shocking teaser that will have everyone talking. See how all it comes together in one gigantic epic!” – Tom Brevoort, Senior Vice President, Executive Editor

POINT ONE #1 (SEP110496)
Written by JEPH LOEB, BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, MATT FRACTION, ED BRUBAKER, FRED VAN LENTE, CHRIS YOST, DAVID LAPHAM & MORE
Art by ED MCGUINNESS, BRYAN HITCH, TERRY DODSON, SALVADOR LARROCA, RYAN STEGMAN, JAVIER PULIDO, ROBERTO DE LA TORRE & MORE

It sounds like a giant issue of coming attractions, which is nice, but I hope it isn’t as poorly put together as Ultimate Fallout was.

Point One #1 arrives November 02, 2011.

via Marvel

SOLICITATIONS: Officer Downe getting extended hardcover treatment

Archie Comics teams with Rounald McDonald House in New York for anniversary issue

1. TaZ
    September 28, 2011 at 8:34 am — Reply

New Marvel Ad: “It’s Point-One. Not Flashpoint. Please don’t call it a relaunch, that’s already taken.”

2. Armaan
    September 28, 2011 at 9:08 am — Reply

Um. Is it wrong for me to be glaring at the word “Bendis”?
    At least in connection with a major Marvel Thing?

• darklighter1
      October 1, 2011 at 12:00 am — Reply

It is not. Just the natural reaction of anyone with at least half a brain.

3. Gaumer
    September 28, 2011 at 9:30 am — Reply

Is Nova Corp coming back in some sort of full glory?

A “Coming Attractions” book? I don’t recall having to pay for previews of other things like books and movies…

They want to get people excited make this a digital freebie!!

4. Seneca
    September 28, 2011 at 10:44 am — Reply

Yawn. I am tired of big events at marvel, I actually tired of them the moment they retconned all that spidey did in Civil war. I hate it when the big event hijacks my thunderbolts comic. It is getting to the point that Thunderbolts only has 6 issues a year to tell thier own story.

5. September 28, 2011 at 12:07 pm — Reply

Ultron? Is that you?

6. wdchefdave
    September 28, 2011 at 3:35 pm — Reply

No, it looks like Skrull Ultrons… and I’m gonna hit myself in the back of the head with a baseball bat if I see Kang or Ultron in the next 10 years! I was around when Kang first showed up. I was around when the first Ultron showed up. I’m not going to be around forever… could I PLEASE order a fresh cup of Avengers villains before I die of hunger? (I’ll probably get a side of Korvac and the Beyonder to go!)

7. September 29, 2011 at 1:08 am — Reply

Please. Don’t. Be. Ultron. Please. Please. Somehow don’t be Ultron.
    Most boring Avengers villain that’s a ‘major’ villain.

8. esenem
    September 29, 2011 at 3:15 am — Reply

it has jeph and bendis, two of the most overrated writers in the industry, get to skipping.