Marvel has released yet another teaser for Fear Itself: The Fearless #1, and even included more teaser text to draw you into the 12-issue mini-series.

You must not miss Fear Itself: The Fearless #1!

1.       The fate of the Asgardian hammers seen in Fear Itself – REVEALED!
2.       A thrilling, yet desperate search for power across all the hidden corners of the Marvel Universe.
3.       Valkyrie becomes the Marvel Universe’s most wanted fugitive, hunted by all the world’s super heroes.
4.       Regaining her memories, Sin has the knowledge to activate the Serpent Doomsday Device.
5.       Guest stars Galore: Avengers, Secret Avengers, the X-Men, Namor, the FF, Luke Cage and the Thunderbolts.
6.       Fallen Son Rematch: Wolverine vs. Crossbones Round Two!
7.       No hero leaves unscathed, including dramatic changes for Valkyrie as a result!

Fear Itself: The Fearless #1 arrives October 19, 2011.

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

DIGITAL COMICS: SLG Publishing dumps print for digital

On the Next Major Spoilers Podcast: The Age of Apocalypse (Book One)

1. TaZ
    September 20, 2011 at 10:23 am — Reply

All jokes aside, 12 issues is far too long to drag this story arc out.

• September 20, 2011 at 10:24 am — Reply

But what if they are the 12 most awesome issues ever produced?

• Michael
        September 20, 2011 at 10:41 am — Reply

Then the nay-sayers would be wrong. As long as they were amongst the readership that considered them the most awesomestest issue ever and a day I guess.

• TaZ
          September 20, 2011 at 5:31 pm — Reply

Steven, then I would rejoice at the awesomeness of the awesomeness (I think I’m stealing Miz’s gimmick here…) and be happy to read something awesome from Marvel. That….would…be…AWESOME!

• September 20, 2011 at 2:03 pm — Reply

Your optimism is one or the things that keep my hope alive

• SenorEjaz
          September 21, 2011 at 5:17 am — Reply

If it’s based in any way from Fear Itself which seems a given, I can’t see how it could be any good at all. Fear Itself really needs to be killed and buried post-haste. Luckily, the way Marvel’s been doing their events, this will all be forgotten within a year.

2. Russ Catt
    September 20, 2011 at 11:41 am — Reply

On one hand I am in favor of having the effects of a summer series actually have resonance in the greater Marvel continuity going forward.
    On the other hand, Marvel would need to execute their vision at a high level. Dropping the ball here would be worse than having no lingering effects from Fear Itself at all.

I consider myself cautiously pessimistic overall.

3. eric
    September 20, 2011 at 11:52 am — Reply

Everything Marvel does now is an event and long drawn out story.

4. lapis2
    September 20, 2011 at 6:49 pm — Reply

sheesh…boredom itself…

5. Petro
    September 20, 2011 at 7:14 pm — Reply

I don’t know if anyone is keeping track of this, but this is the worst drawn Marvel Teaser we’ve ever seen right? Sin’s proportions are insane (not to be gross, but seriously, what bra size is that!?). And, how disgusting are Valkryie’s tiny old lady arms and her shoulder…what is happening there? Add in Hawkeye’s super-reverse bow grip and whatever the hell Captain America may be doing and yikes… I’d hate to the artist with my name on this one.

• Petro
      September 20, 2011 at 7:15 pm — Reply

I’d hate to be the artist with my name on this one… is what I meant.

• Navarre
      September 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm — Reply

Yes, that art has all kinds of wrong to it. Whatever is going on with Sin’s chest is beyond malignant.

• RedneckTaZ
        September 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm — Reply

Yeah, melons on the chick without a face was just wrong.

• Navarre
          September 21, 2011 at 7:24 am — Reply

I have always been one of Sin’s fans, actually. I liked her better before she assumed the Red skull mantle.

I liked that she was drawn as someone less than perfect and gorgeous.

Guess I should be careful what I wish for, huh?