Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: You’ve learned about the Paragon Paths Orem and Torq are looking to follow, but what about Randus and Ket?

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_114.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #343: Major Spoilers Classified #002: The Case of the Watchmen Sequel

SNEAK PEEK: Bluewater Productions

1. Armadilloman
    September 17, 2011 at 11:02 pm — Reply

Paragon path power are additional to class powers. Jsyk

2. Armadilloman
    September 17, 2011 at 11:18 pm — Reply

Also, this is my first time commenting and I just want to say I think this show is awesome.

3. Marco
    September 18, 2011 at 4:04 am — Reply

I’m excited about Ket’s Paragon Path, sound so cool and appropriate. It’d be cool alswell if Randus could substitute more of his body with mechanical gears and then say: “I never asked for this”.

4. September 19, 2011 at 3:56 am — Reply

Pure Randus. He’ll turn into Darth Wader allright.

It would be nice if you guys would talk about “Treats to the Nentin Vale” on the show. As I love that book.

5. AxiomaticBadger
    September 19, 2011 at 10:57 am — Reply

I’ve gotta say, I love hearing about the decisions you guys make with your characters.
    Still, this was a bit confusing for me.

Arcane? Hard to refluff? Seriously?
    Divine’s pretty easy too, if you play up the whole “granted via ritual” aspect of it.

6. September 22, 2011 at 9:00 pm — Reply

Really looking forward to you guys getting to Paragon. Haven’t really experienced (directly or indirectly) paragon PCs yet, so it’ll be quite interesting.

I’m also looking forward to the epic (or would that be paragon) fight that immediately precedes their levelling up. Because surely there has to be one.

• September 23, 2011 at 1:37 am — Reply

I don’t know about that, it’s pretty hard to map out XP so as to throw a meaningful fight for them to level up. Especially with this crew. Unfortunately they may level up after an entirely non-epic skill challenge to get themselves back on track after their shenanigans have gotten them in deep water.

• September 23, 2011 at 2:19 am — Reply

If we do it right, we could level up in the middle of a conversation with Bao Bel-Bina…

7. David
    November 5, 2013 at 3:27 pm — Reply

Barbara-Ann the Bare Barbary Bar-Barber Bugbear Bear Barbarian?