Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

VIDEO: New animated Goon footage appears online

TRAILER: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo

1. September 15, 2011 at 9:21 am — Reply

Is that YET ANOTHER Spidey costume?

He’s going to have a whole wardrobe. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if he wore the wrong outfit? Maybe one day he shows up to The Mighty wearing his white FF outfit and then things get all awkward.

• Gaumer
      September 15, 2011 at 11:35 am — Reply

Everyone has new suits. Ironman got a new suit and Thor before him and Wolverine before him.

“You get a new suit! You get a new suit! YOU ALL GET NEW SUIT!!”

• darklighter1
        September 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm — Reply

Today on Gaumer………I hope you and Stedmen finally settle down bud.

2. TaZ
    September 15, 2011 at 10:08 am — Reply

This is STILL going on??

• websnap
      September 15, 2011 at 10:56 am — Reply

word, it never ends… it shouldn’t take this long (both issue count and actual titles) to tell a good story… especially since so much is needed from the side books (Iron man, The fear and Avengers come to mind)

3. JoeM
    September 15, 2011 at 10:19 am — Reply

These are the weapons that Tony made with the dwarves in Fear Itself 6 no? He’s obviously been playing WoW. It makes me smile. The weapons are extremely stylized and look less than useful. But in this case it works. They are magic weapons designed by a guy who like stylized things!

4. September 15, 2011 at 11:18 am — Reply

And Ms. Marvel is apparently the new Slayer…

• JacinB
      September 16, 2011 at 9:09 am — Reply

She does have the ‘scythe’ for it, doesn’t she?

5. Gaumer
    September 15, 2011 at 11:32 am — Reply

I would cal this the “Asgard Avengers” but since everyone is a freaking Avenger now I don’t think it matters.

• September 15, 2011 at 12:31 pm — Reply

I would call this the “Asgard Avengers” but since everyone is a freaking Avenger now I don’t think it matters.

It The Living Monolith, Omega the Unknown, and Simon Garth The Zombie are NOT Avengers.

YET.

• Crash
        September 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm — Reply

Is Sleepwalker a Avenger yet? He should be. Wake me when he is.

6. September 15, 2011 at 12:09 pm — Reply

Ha, I really thought that Dr. Strange was holding a big Fresnel on a monopod.

…yay video production…

• September 15, 2011 at 12:30 pm — Reply

Ha, I really thought that Dr. Strange was holding a big Fresnel on a monopod.

Ha! I thought I was the only one. I wondered what the hell he was lighting.

• Bill the Seeker
        September 15, 2011 at 3:43 pm — Reply

He’s shining the light of Truth… on your DOOM!!!!

Is Power Creep the only way Marvel can think to increase excitement for their stories now?

• ~wyntermute~
        September 15, 2011 at 8:24 pm — Reply

*snicker* Ohhh, lighting jokes!!! I hate it when they leko outta the corners of my mouth… Oy vey. >_< Almost 10 years of amateur dramatics, and _this_ is the payoff? I'm so.. proud.

7. Ced
    September 15, 2011 at 12:14 pm — Reply

I like how the weapon/armor upgrade care to maintain Black Widow cleavage.

• September 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm — Reply

I like how the weapon/armor upgrade care to maintain Black Widow cleavage.

Norsemen understand battle cleaveage…

• Praion
        September 15, 2011 at 2:16 pm — Reply

As does Tony…

• Slappy
        September 15, 2011 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Battle Cleavage is needed to distract male opponents.

• ~wyntermute~
      September 15, 2011 at 8:25 pm — Reply

Does this make her the Marvel Universe “Power Girl”? “Item 4, Subsection 9, Paragraph 21: Costume =must= include cleavage window, or some approximation/suggestion thereof.”

8. Seneca
    September 15, 2011 at 1:37 pm — Reply

Argh!!!!! The blatant Disney/Tron creep into Marvel is making my eyes burst in a spatter of inner eye goo all over my monitor!!!!

• September 15, 2011 at 4:22 pm — Reply

I don’t think it’s Disney. It’s just that obnoxious computer coloring that all the companies use these days with the glowy glowy. This sort of stupid stuff was going on before the Disney acquisition, too.

9. Slappy
    September 15, 2011 at 4:56 pm — Reply

I must say that I am surprised to see Wolverine on this team. His social secretary must get paid a bundle to get all of his appearances straight.

• lapis2
      September 15, 2011 at 8:52 pm — Reply

how could anyone be surprised at wolvi appearance. I surprised hes not in the new justice league.

10. Johnny
    September 15, 2011 at 10:17 pm — Reply

Is Iron Man supposed to look like the Destroyer armor?

• September 16, 2011 at 1:00 am — Reply

Is Iron Man supposed to look like the Destroyer armor?

He’s been empowered by Odin to fight with the might of Asgard. I’d say probably, yes. :)

11. September 19, 2011 at 8:20 am — Reply