SOLICITATIONS: Bluewater announces hero line

NEW 52 REVIEW: Justice League International #1

1. TaZ
    September 7, 2011 at 9:02 am — Reply

The only good thing I see here is Psylock’s rear and that Hank McCoy will be working with ole’ Jimmy.

2. September 7, 2011 at 9:20 am — Reply

So it looks like Psylocke is both on X-Force (Gold) and X-Men (Blue)?

3. September 7, 2011 at 9:44 am — Reply

Is that SHATTERSTAR?!?!?!

4. September 7, 2011 at 10:24 am — Reply

The only thing I’m making out here is that Psylocke is the new Wolverine and will now show up in Avengers. :p

BTW, I will not get this since I feel that Cyclops will be made to play Tony’s role in Civil War and will be gone from the X-Books while Wolverine is put on a higher pedestal. If fact, maybe it’s time to take a vacation from Marvel Comics alltogether.

• Ricco
      September 7, 2011 at 11:08 am — Reply

Not Psylocke, just her rear.

• ~wyntermute~
        September 7, 2011 at 3:36 pm — Reply

So by that logic, what portion of Rictor’s body is on X-Factor, and what team did the rest of him end up on? ^_^ Hee hee hee..

5. September 7, 2011 at 11:27 am — Reply

No Multiple Man in X-Factor has me worried.

6. Umbra
    September 7, 2011 at 12:49 pm — Reply

Who is that behind wolverine with the pink shoelaces?

7. September 7, 2011 at 1:34 pm — Reply

Looks like Boom Boom.

• Seneca
      September 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm — Reply

It is Quintin Quire, Boom Boom doesn’t go for that look anymore. I personally won’t be buying anything but xforce. I have been following the Xforce (and this change up comes too soon.) lately and Its very good. I’m turned off by the art on these covers, the artist has some serious problems with porportions, wolverines head tends to be impossibly thick and his women’s faces look they are made out of playdo and stretched out sideways. As an artist if the art isn’t up to snuff then I have lost 50% of my interest in the comic (And if Liefield is drawing it I loose 100% of my interest.)

• ~wyntermute~
      September 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm — Reply

It’s a reformed (maybe?) Quentin Quire, near as Ah kin tell… Sorry. I started talking like Cannonball for a second there.

• TaZ
        September 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm — Reply

I think I’m the only one around here that actually DOES talk like Cannonball and Rogue are “written” to talk like. Mighty hard to do redneck phonically.

• ~wyntermute~
          September 7, 2011 at 6:51 pm — Reply

I’ve always thought it to be (I’m from country-folk too, though not strictly rednecky myself), and also found it forced that “redneck english” could be written but Noo Yawkuhs had the same spellings as everybody else. It’s like when a bunch of chinese people in a movie set in China start speaking english. Sorta. Only… In reverse?

• September 7, 2011 at 9:16 pm — Reply

Aaah, ain’t s’ hard’s ya think… Y’jest gotta take yer tahm, an’ mebbe speak y’words out lahd so ya know whut they sound lahk, ‘s’all.

• ~wyntermute~
            September 7, 2011 at 9:48 pm — Reply

You’re from Texarkana, ain’t yuh?

• September 7, 2011 at 10:50 pm — Reply

You’re from Texarkana, ain’t yuh?

Nope. Ah’m f’m Big Spring. S’a piece down th’ road from Midland…

8. Laz
    September 7, 2011 at 1:56 pm — Reply

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those three figures in shadow on the X-Factor is Maddrox, it looks like they’re taking X-Factor back to the second team mostly, Jamie was part of that. Infact if you look at those that are still shadowed on that part of the combined image, the smaller shadow on the left, behind Shatterstar looks alot like Jamie. So all y’all can relax about that.

Is that guy behind Wolverine, the one with the pink laces and the hand that looks like someone did a Rob Liefeld and drew fingers over what he originally drew was a closed fist Quinton Quire maybe?

9. ~wyntermute~
    September 7, 2011 at 3:33 pm — Reply

Are we there yeeettt? How much fuuuurrrrtherrrr??? >_<

10. September 7, 2011 at 3:38 pm — Reply

Anyone else getting really, really tired of these? I get it’s a way to get people talking about the teams and who possibly is in the image, but that seems all it’s focused on, not the stories or art of the book that is coming. The X-books (there is a concept, mutant books, actual books, on a team, heh) have always had a pretty much revolving door, with people (wolverine especially) going from team to team as needed or not.

I’ll probably give some a shot, but what i wouldn’t give for a book like early Excalibur, light hearted, fun, and funny.

• Petro
      September 7, 2011 at 11:34 pm — Reply

What are they going to do to preview the stories or (spoiler-filled) art of the books when the event that is splitting them up is far from being done!? How would that work exactly?

The most important piece of info from these rounds of previews are the 3 figures standing in front of Strong Guy on X-Factor. It appears that all of current X-Factor is back with Madrox and Longshot being 2 of the 3 shadows. I’d be shocked if Polaris wasn’t the third.

11. Krovus
    September 8, 2011 at 5:53 am — Reply

I think the girl behind Wolverine is Rachel Summers, returning along with havok now he is with x-factor