SNEAK PEEK: Sixth Gun #14

POSTER: Real Steel

1. veguto
    August 30, 2011 at 9:10 am — Reply

What did they do to Colossus?

• Ricco
      August 30, 2011 at 10:24 am — Reply

Fear Itself, my guess is that since Juggernaut is currently one of the Serpents avatar Cytorak will agreed Piotr’s deal to be the new Juggernaut (to weaken him and be able to stop him), after all Marko can’t be the avatar to 2 Gods/Demons forever…

• August 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm — Reply

That actually is exactly what happened. If I wasn’t at work right now I could tell you which issue that was in.

2. Dboy Mugg
    August 30, 2011 at 10:51 am — Reply

ooo ooo ooo, I want be on the team with the big hairy chested man…or the team with mutant ‘situation’! Not really though…these covers are ‘silly’.

3. JacinB
    August 30, 2011 at 10:54 am — Reply

‘None’ is an option, right?

4. August 30, 2011 at 11:53 am — Reply

I pick: The Champions.

5. Ricco
    August 30, 2011 at 11:57 am — Reply

I say we start a pool on which team disintegrates first and how much time before they panic and have them all cross-over.

My team is Ghost Rider and anyone crazy enough to be on his team.

6. August 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm — Reply

Based on the cosmic Marvel stuff, I’ll take Abnett and Lanning.

7. August 30, 2011 at 12:34 pm — Reply

Sadly that poster is missing X-Men Legacy and X-Factor. That’s a lot of X-Books!

I’d love to get X-Factor and maybe a couple others. Sadly Marvel won’t take my money because they won’t have these available digitally.

Oh well, I think I’ll have my hands full with DC titles. Sorry Marvel.

• Petro
      August 31, 2011 at 1:54 am — Reply

Actually, there is another poster that has X-Men Legacy, X-Factor, Uncanny X-Force, AND Wolverine and the X-Men (also know as the Gold books).

8. fire hazard
    August 30, 2011 at 4:06 pm — Reply

I will not take the team with the new Cable (Nate Grey) or the one with all the vampires (Jubilles) and I guess since in a few months Uncanny will revert back to its old numbering I will not pick that one up. Genration Hope is a turd. So I guess X-factor if it stays the way it currently is in NY (if their an option).

9. Ian
    August 30, 2011 at 7:44 pm — Reply

Wait, last I looked it was supposed to be Team Cyclops and Team Wolverine… what happened?

10. Belmont
    August 30, 2011 at 9:16 pm — Reply

Don’t think I’m too fond of the reveal so far, I rather pick my own team mixed not just out of the X-Titles. I remember playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance and having Captain America, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Pre or Post Phoenix Saga Jean Grey, Blade, Deadpool ,(hey you need some comic relief along with backup firepower).

11. August 30, 2011 at 10:08 pm — Reply

• ~wyntermute~
      August 30, 2011 at 11:10 pm — Reply

The avatar of the Insane Cyttorak Posse??

12. ~wyntermute~
    August 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm — Reply

Where’s Madrox? I pick him as my whole team. Oooh, and Monet. There we go, I’m done picking. :)

13. August 31, 2011 at 12:05 am — Reply

Ok, I choose one team, but why do I have the strange feeling, that I have to read the others too, if I want to understand the whole story? And is Logan in every team ( in addition to every Avengers titel and Alpha Flight) ;-)