Comics Theory with Dr. Peter Coogan

In this issue: Dr. Peter Coogan stops by to chat up comics theory with Stephen, and Dr. Coogan reveals that while he’s been reading comics for years, it’s only recently that he’s really been reading comics.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/msp335.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TRAILER: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Critical Hit #110: The Raid Party

1. j_michael_t
    August 20, 2011 at 9:51 am — Reply

OMG ***runs to get his copy of Watchmen off the shelf***

• J Michael T
      August 21, 2011 at 10:54 am — Reply

BTW, I just want to say that I love Dr. Coogan’s appearances in the Major Spoilers podcast. Always interesting and informative.

2. The Great NateO
    August 20, 2011 at 12:32 pm — Reply

Dame You, Now I have to go out and get Watchmen now. Yes I know I should have it already.

Honey can I have money for toys?

3. Et Tu Cliche
    August 21, 2011 at 1:09 pm — Reply

Wow this was really interesting. The Identity Crisis color problem stuck out even when I was reading it but I never actually counted the number of female characters who got their own text boxes. Seriously, why didn’t at least the character who made the entire Identity Crisis possible by erasing the villains’ minds get her own box?

4. TheNewNum.2
    August 21, 2011 at 2:31 pm — Reply

Every time Dr. Coogan comes on the show, I totally LOVE the results… as a bit of an academic, I dig it when you guys get together and discuss these kinds of things. Glad he’s going to be back sooner rather than later. :)

I too need to go pick up Watchmen before he comes back, so don’t feel alone Great NateO.

5. Jason
    September 17, 2011 at 12:01 pm — Reply

Where can I find the articles mentioned in this podcast?

Is there a Show Notes somewhere that I am missing?