Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TEASER: Tom Brevoort hypes up Shattered Heroes

Dynamite to publish Spider comics

1. Ricco
    August 18, 2011 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Resident Evil, Twilight edition!

2. Russ Catt
    August 18, 2011 at 3:04 pm — Reply

I hope they put Evanescence in the soundtrack. I think it’s the only way that band can get any radio play :)

3. Alisha Mynx
    August 18, 2011 at 3:28 pm — Reply

You had me at “Kate Beckinsale”

• August 19, 2011 at 3:42 pm — Reply

Me to. And it’s out 2 days after my birthday.
      Dup-dup-dup dup-duuu Loveing it.

4. Bob
    August 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm — Reply

Kate in a tight catsuit again – I’m there. Always enjoyed these movies with proper vamps and werewolves instead of teen friendly shiny ones.

5. Michael
    August 18, 2011 at 7:43 pm — Reply

It’ll be interesting to see what they retconned from Underworld 2 since Selene ended the movie as a super-powered Vampire and Michael was already a super-powered Vampire/Lycan.

6. Allen
    August 18, 2011 at 7:55 pm — Reply

Great that they are adding some human beings in this thing and making the world more human centric.

I don’t know about anyone else, but as much as I love vampires and werewolves, I found the whole “mythology” thing and it’s ridiculously complex backstory so unrealistic it took all the drama out of the films. It just played like endless fanwank.

7. hunterDan
    August 18, 2011 at 11:34 pm — Reply

Claim to Fame: I was a werewolf extra in UW3! I got to hang round on a film set for a week, learned how to sword fight and got about 2 seconds of screen time. I also met the man mountain that is Kevin Grevioux (co-created the franchise) on set, who has the deepest voice on the planet and was possbily one of the nicest people on the planet cuz.

I’ll most likely do a Mathew for this on and wait for it to be on cable.

• Allen
      August 19, 2011 at 7:28 pm — Reply

8. Creep
    August 19, 2011 at 11:18 am — Reply

I have just one thing to say:

And I do hope, that Selene is still the “Uber-Vampire”