DIGITAL COMICS: launches in North America

BOOM! Studios announces Presidential candidate bio comics

1. websnap
    August 18, 2011 at 9:05 am — Reply

lol, “drawing the line at still too high”!

2. Belmont
    August 18, 2011 at 9:36 am — Reply

I’d almost comment more but my Pessimism sense is tingling……….

3. August 18, 2011 at 10:09 am — Reply

Can we finally say that Marvel loves Wolverine above all other of their properties or is it just a coincidence that the only price drop announcement is this book?

4. SpiderLover
    August 18, 2011 at 12:47 pm — Reply

Wow such negativity. Anyway good for them, I won’t be buying it because I’m not into Wolverine.

5. fire hazard
    August 18, 2011 at 3:50 pm — Reply

and thats still a $1 too much to pay for any comic in my opinion.

6. Schafe
    August 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm — Reply

in the UK prices vary allot more as the books are all priced up in foriegn magic money things (there is a new store in my hometown which I’m trying to buy at least one book from a week so it keeps going and it’s $3.99 books are a full 75 pence cheaper than at the next nearest comic shop to me (75p I believe will buy one of your American women). However as a devils advocate sort of question and because I can’t be bothered to google it what is inflation running at in the states and what has it been running at for the last couple of years? I’d be interested to see if the pricing is meaning much with regards a real increase in profitability in the books. I suppose it’d be far too much to ask people to quote figures withregards industry specific inflationary costs (has the cost of printing gone up, the price of distribution would’ve with the crazy oil prices that’s for sure).