What’s going on with all the new/old/revamped X-Men teams?  Marvel teases us all with another image for the X-books  – this time X-Men Legacy #259.

X-MEN LEGACY #259
Written by MIKE CAREY
Art by KHOI PHAM
Cover by CLAY MANN
Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
Who’s with Rogue and what does Carey’s last arc mean for the X-Men?

X-Men Legacy #259 arrives in November.

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SOLICITATIONS: Dark Horse Comics for November 2011

TOYS: The Munsters get action figure treatment

1. August 17, 2011 at 9:10 am — Reply

That is one messed up head! Did Rogue put on 100 pounds when I wasn’t reading? And take a kick to the face causing permanent relocation of her features?

I’m sorry, but if they’re going to tease out an image like this, they should do better.

2. TaZ
    August 17, 2011 at 11:14 am — Reply

Awful attempt at a “manga look”. Really awful. Leave manga to manga.

So since the only X book other than X Factor I’ve had a chance to read is Schism #2 I’m guessing that they are heading to not two but three “X Teams”? Or more? However, it is interesting to consider my fellow southerner Rogue moving up to the leadership level of Scott Summers (“I’m not like Magneto…Really!”) and Wolverine (“How the hell do you call Steve Rogers on this damn thing?”). That may draw my interest. Everything else…not so much. Too much “X” stuff to keep up with.

3. August 17, 2011 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Every one of these teasers has horrible art.
    That being said it looks like Gambit on the left, not sure on the middle 2, and is that (Jugger)Colossus(naut)’s arm on the right?

4. fire hazard
    August 17, 2011 at 6:14 pm — Reply

i think its ed mcguiness art. The 2 middle could poss be dani moonstar (due to the feather) and maybe jubilee (who is now a vampire) or syrin/banshee

5. August 18, 2011 at 12:27 am — Reply

It’s by Nick Bradshaw and he should feel bad about it. He may need a remedial facial anatomy class.

• Inkhorn
      August 18, 2011 at 8:32 am — Reply

I think the body anatomy is off too. Her chest looks wrong, just wrong. That is all I can say.