On the Next Major Spoilers Podcast: Fables in Exile

SOLICITATIONS: DC Comics for November 2011

1. August 15, 2011 at 3:22 pm — Reply

What the F’ is Sebastian Shaw doing there?

You know the more I see of the new new Marvel; the more I realize that what I loved about it is gone. Sad, but I move on.

• Ricco
      August 15, 2011 at 8:13 pm — Reply

“What the F’ is Sebastian Shaw doing there?”

He was in the 1st Class movie, so they HAVE to put him in an on-going, it’s the law.

2. August 15, 2011 at 3:24 pm — Reply

Sebastian Shaw is the Diana Prince of Marvel. She can’t get no pants. He can’t get no shirt.

3. steviecool
    August 15, 2011 at 3:33 pm — Reply

Shaw got mindwiped recently by Emma, so my guess is now that he’s out of the Hellfire club, he needs a new army.

4. Jude Deluca
    August 15, 2011 at 5:41 pm — Reply

To quote from a certain Nickelodeon television show, “WHY”?

5. August 15, 2011 at 7:07 pm — Reply

I like it. There’s supposedly only fifteen mutants left, or something, it’s natural that some would switch sides.

• August 16, 2011 at 10:28 am — Reply

Yeah, but that’s Tuesday. What about Wednesday? ; when everything changes…again! ;p

6. Ced
    August 16, 2011 at 11:09 am — Reply

I just don’t get the Hellfire club and all it characters in context of the X-Men. Beyond the story arc they were originally created for, they just don’t seem to fit or work thematically or aesthetically with the X-Men. Even Emma feel like out of place (for me).