Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: What is Staticite, and why do Orem, Randus, Ket, and that other guy need it?

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_109.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #333: Merchandising

TOY REVIEW: Marvel Minimates Wave 41

1. SomeDude
    August 13, 2011 at 1:25 pm — Reply

Hillbilly Mathew is awesome if we ever get a how the other 4th live we need him playing a hillbilly

2. August 13, 2011 at 4:18 pm — Reply

Glaa is wonderfull. I think Rob does a super job with this “not so dark and secret”
    charakter. His talent is much brighter when hé does Glaa, than when hé does Smith og Keth.
    One of the best episodes in a long time. Go team Orem & Randus!

3. Ricco
    August 13, 2011 at 5:00 pm — Reply

Matthew: “And that’s my 12th”, Matthew pwned this episode!

4. Marco
    August 15, 2011 at 4:41 am — Reply

I wasn’t particulary fond of this episode because im no fan of Bird People, dunno why. But can’t wait for the next one, the set up was great. The old guy was awesome lol :D.

Who thinks that Doom Titan is one of Tiamat’s astral serpents? In that case the battle for the Cyst became more and more interesting…

5. andy
    August 16, 2011 at 12:38 am — Reply

After listening to the show I checked out the flickr photos and found that I have seen Alex in the wild playing MTG in AZ. I have seen him wear the shirt before but never talked to him about the podcast. Anyway, funny episode you guys will literally try to put holes in teeth this time.

6. Rob
    August 16, 2011 at 9:47 am — Reply

Yes a very excellent job on rodrigos hillbilly character. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

7. August 16, 2011 at 12:18 pm — Reply

I got the impression that the doomtitan is the tarrasque. but I think going against the Tarrasque at this point would kill the entire party. (if that creature even exists in 4e)

8. Kenneth Celius Pettersen
    August 17, 2011 at 9:39 pm — Reply

Anyone have a direct link to the picture, to many to sort through

• XantharTheFlame
      August 24, 2011 at 9:05 am — Reply

I was going to ask the same question — I searched and searched but couldn’t find it.
      Thanks!

9. Billy
    October 23, 2011 at 7:09 pm — Reply

What do “Glaa” and Ket have in common? They’re characters who should NOT be doing any of the initial talking. “I’m Glaa. Who are you?!” “Well, we are looking…uh, I am looking…” Orem saves the day!