Marvel announces new Doom comic

MOVIE: The Batwing risies?

1. August 12, 2011 at 8:28 am — Reply

I am kinda glad they won’t be getting rid of the FF (Future Foundation) when the Fantastic Four comes back in Nov. If they decide that the FF is going to continue with the members above, it kind of takes me back to the early days of “The New Mutants” in the sense that there was an adult team (Fan Four) and a team of youngsters (FF).

• Praion
      August 12, 2011 at 10:27 am — Reply

That was what i figured too.

I mean when we get down to it the FF are a really good idea

• TaZ
        August 12, 2011 at 1:28 pm — Reply

Good. I can deal with that.

2. eclecticcomics
    August 12, 2011 at 4:42 pm — Reply

Another gimmick from marvel to make two comics out of one.

3. ~wyntermute~
    August 12, 2011 at 5:22 pm — Reply

No offense to the members of the Future Foundation, but the last thing I want this to turn into is an “extended Power Pack with Moloids & Stuff.” AND I EVEN LOVE THE POWER PACK. Just… I’m reminded of the old saying “Never work with children or animals”, and I tend to extend that to my reading habits (beyond the aforementioned Pack, as well as Captain Carrot). Why put one group at the “kiddie table” when they’re supposedly the greatest minds of the next generation?

4. Eric (CMonocle)
    August 12, 2011 at 6:05 pm — Reply

Is that Gilbert Gottfried on the left there?