If I remember correctly, when FF was announced, and Matthew told me how many issues before the series would hit the 600 mark, I started the countdown clock.  It probably wasn’t just me that made that prediction, and today Marvel announces Fantastic Four #600 is headed our way in November.

There is still some question as to why there are five heroes on the cover, but this teaser is also tagged as 4 of 5, which means, we’ll find out more on Friday, and we’ll get Marvel’s full solicitation of November titles next week.

via Marvel

TRAILER: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

Casual 60: Solemn SiMILLacrum

1. August 11, 2011 at 11:28 am — Reply

Who’s that flamey guy in the back?

• August 11, 2011 at 11:32 am — Reply

Actually, I’m guessing this is just a retrospective cover. Flashbacks and whatnot. The uniforms are so old. Sue looks so young….

• brenton8090
        August 11, 2011 at 7:59 pm — Reply

No, I think that’s just Romita Jr.’s art.

• August 11, 2011 at 12:25 pm — Reply

some new guy they are trying to peddle… The Spark, or The Blaze… or some such drivel… ;)

2. August 11, 2011 at 1:40 pm — Reply

Hate to say it, but with Hickman’s writing, I hardly miss the Human Torch in FF. The Future Foundation is a way more interesting concept for the rest of the team to be involved in. I would even venture to say that they could dump Spidey from the team and it wouldn’t make a bit of difference. Hickman has managed to get me interested in these characters again.

If Johnny comes back, let him join up with the Avengers, as was inferred with Alan Davis’ “FF: THE END” series a few years back.

• August 11, 2011 at 3:48 pm — Reply

Well, he is the only one who HASN’T joined the Avengers….

3. fire hazard
    August 11, 2011 at 4:23 pm — Reply

another title I will stop reading due in part to killing off a character for a quick increase in sales only to bring said character back in some stale uninteresting way just to say, “Hey look “x” is back from the dead. I need to buy this book!”

4. eclecticcomics
    August 12, 2011 at 4:44 pm — Reply

WOW, and I thought he was really dead.