Arcana Studios and MoBaD Media join forces to launch "The Gwaii" 3D mobile app

MOVIE: Red Tails arrives January 20, 2012

1. ClubberLang6
    July 29, 2011 at 3:29 pm — Reply

I think it is Mary Jane

2. johnny
    July 29, 2011 at 5:32 pm — Reply

I’m going with definitely a female… spider-girl? MJ as many have said? Or yet another identity for Kitty Pryde?

3. J. R. Scherer
    July 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm — Reply

I hope it’s Peter Parker.

4. Robalobadingdong
    July 30, 2011 at 8:06 am — Reply

I hope it’s Peter Parker’s son from the FUTURE!!!…. sigh

5. Oldcomicfan
    February 26, 2012 at 6:55 pm — Reply

Wait, didn’t we just have an “All-New Ultimate Spider-Man”? If anybody read my comment last year before Stephen yanked it, I had said I thought Mile Morales was stunt casting – “Ooo, let’s make him a blend to two minorities – that will sell” – or words to that effect. I also predicted that Miles, being a stunt cast, would not stick around for long. It begins to appear that I was right. Whoever the new Spider-Man is, I hope it isn’t Peter Parker. For Pete’s sake, Marvel, please let dead be dead! Don’t kill off characters only to bring them back as soon as readership slips a little!

• February 26, 2012 at 8:47 pm — Reply

Are you commenting on a post from last year thinking there is a new USM coming out in the next five days? ‘Cause that’s how it reads…