SDCC'11 GALLERY: DC's The Dark and The Edge panel

TRAILER: Knights of Badassdom

1. July 24, 2011 at 10:52 am — Reply

I’d love to see this replace Slave Leia, if only due to unfortunate implications…

2. July 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm — Reply

I estimate that only about .8% of people who know who Princess Leia is also know who “Aeon Flux” is

• July 24, 2011 at 6:40 pm — Reply

You shut your lying mouth! Aeon Flux is super-awesome, and those who do not know of her greatness are terrible, terrible things at whom we must throw fish.

• Carter
        July 25, 2011 at 9:31 am — Reply

I don’t know Matthew. I seem to remember a certain group of podcasters talking about their top action girls. Aeon Flux didn’t warrant an honorable mention.
        Just sayin…

3. Alisha Mynx
    July 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm — Reply

*adds to Christmas list*

Don’t give me that look!

4. JacinB
    July 25, 2011 at 8:52 am — Reply

Man, I hate it when Adrianne Curry’s butt is illegal.

5. ~wyntermute~
    July 25, 2011 at 4:58 pm — Reply

I’m on my way to go google it for myself, so nobody has to answer, but still… I’m forced to ask: Who is this person? Does she do anything significant beyond let her @$$ hang out? (Note: “letting her @$$ hang out” IS significant, I just wonder what she’s ‘famous’ for otherwise.)

• July 25, 2011 at 8:00 pm — Reply

She married Peter Brady… and that’s all I know.

• JacinB
        July 26, 2011 at 12:35 pm — Reply

Man, I hate it when she marries Peter Brady.