Once again, we’ve scoured all the news coming from the San Diego Comic Con, run it through the wringer, chapped and sorted all the info, and deliver up the tid-bits and information, along with our commentary, on DC’s Green Lantern Panel, and are serving it up to you, after the jump.
On the Panel:
DC SVP Bob Wayne
DC Comics CCO Geoff Johns
DC Comics Executive Editor Eddie Berganza
“Green Lantern Corps” writer Peter Tomasi
“Red Lanterns” artist Ed Benes
Warner Brothers writer/producer Alan Burnett
DC Comics Assistant Editor Adam Schlagman
- As mentioned before, if you didn’t read it there, Sinestro is a Green Lantern again. He doesn’t want the ring. No one else wants him to have the ring, and Sinestro doesn’t know what to do.
- in one of the books, readers will see a Lantern who was abandoned by the Guardians.
- Kyle Rayner will be in Green Lantern: New Guardians.
- Hal Jordan returns to Earth to discover he has no job, no apartment, and he hasn’t seen his girlfriend in over a year… not a good time to be Hal Jordan.
- Larfleeze will get a mini-series next year.
- In the new DCU, Blackest Night and Brightest Day still happened, just in a very compressed timeline.
And that is what we know so far. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, and keep checking the site, as we will continue to cover the show from our bunker 10,000 feet below sea level.