During the Tintin panel at the San Diego Comic Con, director Steven Spielberg announced Jurassic Park 4 is in the works.

I’ll let that sink in…

Got it? Because I’m sure your scrambling to the IMDB to look up the info on Jurassic Park 3, as it was such a stellar success.

The story and writer have already been set… and now we can all sleep soundly knowing Jeff Goldblum has a reason to start doing a happy dance.

As much as I liked the first movie in terms of the special effects, you can tell I’m thrilled over this news.

via Variety

COSPLAY: Kaley Cuoco dresses as Wonder Woman, likes cake

REVIEW: Justice League Of America #59

1. Dan R
    July 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm — Reply

$365,000,000 worldwide… so yeah, pretty succesful.

• July 22, 2011 at 5:18 pm — Reply

$365,000,000 worldwide… so yeah, pretty succesful.

Don’t confuse him with numbers, his mind’s made up. :)

2. Mike Keller
    July 22, 2011 at 3:46 pm — Reply

Its hard to imagine what they will do with this. I would rather someone had written a really top-notch sequal book, and they decided to make a movie of it, then them saying “Hey! Let’s do a sequal” and trying to figure out what to put in it. If it turns out to be more like Indiana Jones 4 or Jurassic Park 2 then I’d rather watch someone beat dirt out of a rug.
    Now why can’t they put their money behind “At the Mountains of Madness”?

3. SpiderLover
    July 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm — Reply

If they can put some power in showing some awesome dinosaurs and raptor killing fun I’ll watch. The first one was just really good. I think I’m going to watch it tonight.

4. LemmyCaution
    July 22, 2011 at 5:40 pm — Reply

I thought part 3 was better than part 2, which is still not saying much. So why not?

• July 25, 2011 at 8:54 am — Reply

Absolutely agree. Why would you choose the mathematician over the archaeologist in trying to go back to the island. It never made sense. I think Goldblum had friends and that’s why he got #2.

5. Frank
    July 23, 2011 at 8:36 am — Reply

I hope they don’t follow that cyber-dino-killer-soldier script that was being tossed around several years back.