SDCC'11: DC Direct

QUOTE: Bruce Campbell on prepping for Sam Axe flick

1. brenton8090
    July 21, 2011 at 5:43 pm — Reply

Yeaaaah. That’s what I’m talking about. The Avengers is the REAL Cap movie. This one could be crap, and I wouldn’t care. It doesn’t count til he’s hanging out with Iron Man and Thor.

To be fair though, I don’t think this movie will be crap.

2. Woolf Man
    July 21, 2011 at 6:47 pm — Reply

This thought never hit me until now. How is Cap going to be brought into the current timeline that Iron Man and Thor have been taking place in? Time Travel? Does the Doctor come back and pick him up? Guess I’ll find out tonight at the midnight release.

• July 22, 2011 at 12:48 am — Reply

Frozen in ice ?

• darklighter
      July 22, 2011 at 10:19 am — Reply

Big fan eh Woolfman?

• Woolf Man
        July 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm — Reply

Ya apparently I know less about Captain America than I even thought. Whoops.

• lapis2
          July 22, 2011 at 6:27 pm — Reply

wow no kiddin, but I bet it will make the movie more enjoyable not know whats going to (or supposed to) happen. Enjoy the movie :)

• Woolf Man
            July 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm — Reply

Oh I thought the movie was awesome. Caught the midnight showing.

3. Brainy Pirate
    July 23, 2011 at 1:20 am — Reply

Is that really the same Cap costume they show (briefly) in the Avengers trailer? It looked to me more like the traditional spandex, and it certainly seemed to have more saturated colors and a simpler design.