Zenescope Entertainment has big prizes in store for fans attending San Diego Comic-Con and will have artist and creator appearances all weekend long. Included in the festivities are 10 Limited Edition Convention Exclusives, the gorgeous Zenescope booth babes, and $10,000 in FREE merchandise giveaways and prizes. Zenescope will also be set up in a new, larger booth this year at #2301.
Zenescope is also encouraging fan interaction with its first ever, MONSTER SCAVENGER HUNT, during Friday and Saturday of the Convention. Each day, contestants must capture some of Comic-Cons most dangerous monsters by taking phone pictures of 10 of the 12 listed monsters and posting them to Zenescope’s Facebook wall at www.facebook.com/zenescope once they have collected all 10!
On your Droid, “Like” Zenescope by using your phone’s browser (www.facebook.com/zenescope), then go to your Facebook app and search for Zenescope’s newest post, click on it and you’ll be taken to Zenescope’s wall where you can post your monster photos.
From the iPhone, just search for Zenescope directly through your Facebook app and from there you’ll be able to post on Zenescope’s wall.
Contestants are also encouraged to download and install the SCVNGR app to their smart phones, find Zenescope’s Scavenger Hunt Contest, and upload pics there to earn points to win a free comic for every monster photo.
Stop by booth #2301 in Lobby C to redeem your free books. Anyone that captures 10 monsters by 6pm on Friday and Saturday and posts them to Zenescope’s Facebook page will be entered in a drawing to win an Apple iPad, sponsored by comiXology. Five Runners-Up will receive a gift pack with a t-shirt, buttons and a limited edition exclusive of their choice. Gift packs are valued at over $40.
Fans and newcomers will also be excited to know that fan-favorite artists Ebas and Mike DeBalfo did the artwork for most of Zenescope’s show exclusives and will be signing and sketching at the booth all weekend.
Show exclusives include:
- Fly #2 San Diego Exclusive by Ebas LE 250 *Z-Rated* Not pictured
- Fly #2 San Diego Sketch Exclusive by Ebas LE 100 *Z-Rated*
- Fly #2 San Diego Exclusive by Ebas LE 250
- Grimm #61 San Diego Sela Exclusive by Mike DeBalfo LE 500
- Grimm #61 San Diego Belinda Exclusive by Mike DeBalfo LE 100 *Z-Rated*
- Grimm #62 San Diego Girl of the Year Exclusive LE 500
- Grimm Dream Eater #6 Salem’s Daughter One-Shot San Diego Bikini Bus Exclusive by Mike DeBalfo LE 500
- Grimm Dream Eater #6 Salem’s Daughter One-Shot San Diego Alternate Party Bus Exclusive by Mike DeBalfo- LE 250
- Grimm Myths & Legends #7: Grimm Dream Eater Saga #7 San Diego Jet Ski Exclusive by Ebas LE 500
- Grimm Myths & Legends #7: Grimm Dream Eater Saga #7 San Diego Jet Ski Exclusive by Ebas LE 100 *Z-Rated*
For more info check out www.zenescope.com or www.facebook.com/Zenescope and www.comiXology.com. Stop by Zenescope’s booth, number 2301, any day of the show to check out their free books and giveaways and to pick up your copy of the show exclusives.
If you will be at the convention and want to get in on the contest, download instructions and rules here.
Zenescope Entertainment was founded by Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco in 2005 and has quickly grown into one of the top comic book and graphic novel publishing companies in the world. Zenescope’s Grimm Fairy Tales and subsequent spinoff series such as Escape From Wonderland, Neverland and The Piper, which put a dark twist on classic fables, are some of the best-selling and longest running original independent comic books on shelves today. Zenescope’s licensed titles include the on-going, critically acclaimed Charmed series, based off of the long-running popular television series, as well as Se7en and Final Destination, based off of New Line Cinema’s successful film franchises.