Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Awesome Final Fantasy VII Stop Motion

SNEAK PEEK: Detective Comics #879

1. JacinB
    July 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm — Reply

I think what bothers me most is that Liefeld has so much time to work up an image that he knows is going to be closely scrutinized for any artistic atrocities and, yet, with each image, continues to commit so many.

It’s almost as though he does it to us on purpose.

2. Rob
    July 11, 2011 at 6:50 pm — Reply

I’ve got a fever and the only cure is more pockets.

3. Antonio Sanciolo
    July 11, 2011 at 9:12 pm — Reply

mmmmm love me some shoulder pads and a tiny head

4. Gibralter
    July 11, 2011 at 9:56 pm — Reply

Whine whine whine, I hate Liefeld. Whine whine whine bad art. If you don’t like the team on a book don’t buy it. That simple.

5. Seneca
    July 12, 2011 at 11:35 am — Reply

As an artist I always come to a point where I feel I have to wipe the slate clean and try to improve my personal style. I sit back and I ask myself, “What can I do to improve my work.” and I ask other professionals what they think I can do to improve myself. Liefield, who has been a comic artist since the 80’s has never once considered doing this himself. I have been told by Comic book editors that He’s much better when he has an editor leaning over his shoulder and forcing him to fix things but if left to run free range he gets God-awful and doesn’t really care to improve himself. Of all things I think this aspect makes Liefield the worst artist in comics.

6. Seneca
    July 12, 2011 at 3:29 pm — Reply

Ugh the sword handle and blade being on seperate skewered angles in a hand that couldn’t possibly hold it in either angle really brings out the incompetancy in Liefield’s art.