Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The team wakes up, and find themselves in the custody of G-G-G-Ghost Pirates!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_102.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Programming note: The next show will arrive July 02, 2011.

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #313: The Traveler Podcast

TOYS: 2000 AD to get prop replicas

1. Ricco
    June 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm — Reply

Love the comedy in this episode, Stephen was on fire! Also every time someone asks Rodrigo “Can he do that?” or something to that effect I’m reminded of the judge from Futurama “I’m going to allow this”.

Torq really should have been there, the dog would have been perfect here ;-)

2. litanyofthieves
    June 22, 2011 at 8:02 pm — Reply

If someone gives me a list of errors on the Critical Hit TVTropes page I’ll gladly correct the crap out of them.

3. BavarianGnomes
    June 22, 2011 at 10:04 pm — Reply

This one was pure comedy gold. Don’t listen near co-workers.

4. Ron
    June 22, 2011 at 10:10 pm — Reply

Awesome!

two points… “Tavern with winches”?

For guys who don’t want any slash fiction you seem to mention it on a regular basis

• Damascus
      June 29, 2011 at 10:00 pm — Reply

Tavern with “wenches”, as in busty bar maids.

• Ron
        July 2, 2011 at 4:29 am — Reply

It sounded like winches on the cast which created a series of interesting images in my mind.

5. Tony
    June 23, 2011 at 12:26 am — Reply

“Longbeard Jackson!” I’m laughing so hard… can’t breath…

6. Marco
    June 23, 2011 at 2:06 pm — Reply

This episode was comedy gold! I had to hide my self at work because I was laughing so hard :D.
    I really enjoyed the last part of the show, when you described your favourite moments of Critical Hit, please talk about this stuff more, it’s very interesting.

7. Ben - Denton, TX
    June 23, 2011 at 11:32 pm — Reply

I’m glad that Matt and Rob finally kissed and made up. Ahh, summer lovin’ in the mystery van. Dig it, man. Peace.

8. Drew
    June 24, 2011 at 9:40 am — Reply

Hah! I’m so excited to hear that this podcast is still going!
    I’m only on #12, but this has made my work commute so much more enjoyable.
    Keep ’em coming!

9. mbg87
    June 27, 2011 at 2:42 pm — Reply

“Yeahhhhh whaddya want? You got any glazed donuts?” The “Albuquerque” reference had me rollin. Great job on this – cant wait for the next one!

10. AxiomaticBadger
    June 28, 2011 at 4:07 pm — Reply

Ahhh. In days to come we’ll be able to look back at this episode and say “That was the day Oren completely lost it.

11. J. R. Scherer
    July 6, 2011 at 5:25 pm — Reply

Looks like all of Rodrigo’s villains and NPCs should be ghost pirates — he really comes alive when playing these guys.

Good work, gentlemen. This was definitely one of my favorite episodes.