We’re making a change to the Major Spoilers Podcast this week.  Instead of a regular show, we will be doing a live show, featuring your call ins!

DC Comics has released the complete solicitations for September that features all of the new issues coming from the company.  Here is your chance to call in and talk with us about the changes.

We’ll also have other topics for discussion, as well as an open line time that you can call in to talk about anything and everything.

The show will stream live on Ustream, and we will have the show embedded on the front page of the site.  You’ll be able to call the Major Spoilers Hotline at (785) 727-1939.  We expect to start the stream around 8:30 PM (CDT) with the actual show beginning sometime soon after.

We hope you can join us, and we hope you enjoy the show.

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

SOLICITATIONS: Marvel comics for September 2011

Major Spoilers Podcast #311: Relaunch Live Chat

1. June 14, 2011 at 2:38 pm — Reply

What a great way to end my work week. I hope and pray it’s quite so I can call in. I have many things to ramble. About.

Oh, it’s 8:30 CST and 9:30 EST right?

2. Abraflare
    June 14, 2011 at 3:04 pm — Reply

BAH! Damn this time zone difference! I will be tightly tucked up in bed fast asleep (I hope) when this is on, GOD DAMMIT!

Have a good show anyways guys and if you can, try and make the next show amenable to us further a field (UK for me).

Peace

3. June 14, 2011 at 3:17 pm — Reply

Just to check, this will be archived like the normal podcast. Hopefully I can make it to the live stream but if not…

4. June 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm — Reply

Gentleman, I have a great desire to talk to you about this since I was the one that brought up this topic on you #300 show. Excellent show idea.

Here’s hoping I can finish my workout in time to call in.

What’s the estimated show length for tonight?

• June 14, 2011 at 7:38 pm — Reply

What’s the estimated show length for tonight?

We figured it will go the whole time…

5. LemmyCaution
    June 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm — Reply

Ugh. I hate the call in shows. Oh well.

Will it still be put up in podcast form? (I’ll listen, but there will be fast-forwarding!)

• June 15, 2011 at 12:28 am — Reply

Why do you hate the call in shows?
      The podcast is now available, but be careful with the fast forwarding, you may miss a few tidbits of awesome-sauce.

• Damascus
        June 15, 2011 at 2:04 am — Reply

I love the live shows! Especially catching them live, not so much when I miss them by like an hour. The only bad thing about the last one was that the very end was so damn funny and it didn’t get recorded to the archived version, but that’s the reason to listen to the live show while it’s going live.

6. J Michael T
    June 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm — Reply

Awesom-o!

7. Jared
    June 14, 2011 at 7:43 pm — Reply

The time difference confused me will it be able to stream to my Iphone with the app?