Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

POSTER: '80s styled Super 8 poster arrives

2000 AD pushes for weekly release in the U.S.

1. June 9, 2011 at 7:43 am — Reply

In hindsight I didn’t really care for Civil War, and though I picked up Prelude to Schism X-Men book, I don’t have high hopes for this event, where “Nothing will ever be the same…again!”

2. June 9, 2011 at 8:17 am — Reply

I’m with Larry. When I feel think about it, I really don’t like when publishers write events for the express purpose of splitting up the Marvel Universe/Justice League/X-Men. It’s something that should happen naturally instead of being forced.

Still, I am curious why Axel means about next summer.

3. June 9, 2011 at 8:26 am — Reply

We try and outdue what DC just did, cause they’re getting a lot of media coverage, and we want that, not them, and besides, we’re way cooler and we’ve got Wolverine and Deadpool and all sorts of awesome, pulse pounding-

W-wait, where are you going?

Put that Oni book down.

Come back!

Hey Look, it’s Johnny Storm!

• June 9, 2011 at 4:44 pm — Reply

Best Post EVER! You have just made my day.

4. June 9, 2011 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Well Done, Disciple of Quesada. When you reboot the universe in 2012 like DC just did
    fans will feel relief more than rage.

Also just a joke

5. E. Hobbs
    June 11, 2011 at 12:42 pm — Reply

I am not amused by Logan killing Cyclops. This should of happen already. Wait a second…..

6. HunterDan
    June 11, 2011 at 11:16 pm — Reply

I liked Civil War

7. btothek129
    June 12, 2011 at 3:08 am — Reply

Logan throws scott a viscious beating, scott leaves the team and starts the new hellfire club with the white queen, where he becomes a magneto-esque villain, thus ending the “same exact time as fear itself”. you heard it here first…

8. Mike Loiselle
    July 1, 2011 at 11:25 pm — Reply

Bring back Jean Grey, no phoenix powers and quit killing her and her offspring off. Nate Grey, Rachel Summers.