Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

POSTER: Real Steel gets international posters

Who would be a better villain for Superman?

1. May 31, 2011 at 2:17 pm — Reply

Man Draco looks like he’s 40. Wow bad lighting or what.

• May 31, 2011 at 3:49 pm — Reply

Makes sense that he would seem aged, he has been going through some rough stuff these past few movies. Plus that continuing smug expression, it can’t really make him look good.

I could see Orem having this as his pissed-off face. It has that little something of scorn and contempt, like he’s offended that those candleheads just bloodied him and ruffled his favorite robe.

2. Kirby
    May 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm — Reply

While these posters aren’t getting me more excited (because I think I can’t go over 100% excited), they are nice to see. But where’s Neville Longbottom?

Going off Ivdar, I would like Tom Felton to play Orem in the live action Critical Hit movie

• June 1, 2011 at 11:09 am — Reply

Good question : who would play who if Critical Hit was live action ?

We can get Tom Felton for Orem, but what about the rest of the party ? Off the top of my head, I’day Ron Perlman for Torq (though he might not be goofy enough), David Tennant for Randus, maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt for Smith and…Stephen Moyer for Ket ? I honestly don’t know.

Hey Critical Hit Crew, do you think we could get a D&D Casting Couch ?

• Damascus
      June 5, 2011 at 2:29 am — Reply

Yeah, Neville really earns his place in those last books. He deserves his own poster. Go Neville!!

Also, I was a little irritated that they never gave Dudley his little redeeming moment. It wouldn’t have added more than 2 minutes if that to the movie.

3. Ricco
    June 1, 2011 at 8:10 am — Reply

When did Orem get a hair cut?